imagine 69 - left with my own jealousy

-
sorry for any mistakes
-

you and roger are at one of freddie's amazing parties. it's pretty unbelievable how many people turned up but yet again who wouldn't want to come to freddie mercury's party?

you were stood there talking with john and some other friends. everyone's laughing and enjoying themselves, with a glass of the best champagne in their hands.

you scan the room to see if you can spot roger in the room. you do, but he's talking to a beautiful girl with dark brown hair and big blue eyes.

trying to dodge the drunk people everywhere, you make your way over to them both.

"hey, sweetie." you smile to him as he turns to you.

"hi, babe. this is jennifer." roger puts an arm around your waist and you rest your head on his shoulder slightly.

"nice to meet you." you grin to jennifer. after giving you a cold look, she finally replies.

"yeah, you too." she mutters. "bye, roger." she smirks before walking away.

your eyes widen and roger looks down at you.

"don't worry, my love. i won't do anything stupid." he kisses your cheek, making the knot in your stomach go away. you sigh in relief.

"thanks. she was pretty, though, huh?"

"eh, not as pretty as you." he plays with the engagement ring on your finger while you blush.

-
just a little one.. 👑 90k tho, like wtf thank you so much!!! honestly yall dont know how happy thats made me 🥰