imagine 17 - admit it

you, mary, brian, roger and john are at freddie's house. you're all just hanging out before they go on tour.

you really wanted to see roger before he went because you have a huge crush on him. you have for about 6 months. you have to keep it inside and it's killing you.

you would say something to him, but you're too shy.

you hate being an introvert. if you were more like freddie, it wouldn't be a problem.

you can't stop staring at roger, you don't even realise you're doing it until mary nudges you.

"oh, y/n, i know you like him but stop staring." she whispers. you scoff.

"i do not like him!" you whisper shout.

"like who?" roger asks us. you mentally face palm.

"no one, it doesn't matter." you tell him. you feel yourself go red.

"no, it does matter. who do you like?" he smiles.

"um.." you look at mary for help but she doesn't give you any. "just this guy. you don't know him."

"oh." he says, his smile fading away. you sigh awkwardly.

you get up and go to the kitchen to get another drink. mary follows you in there and she grins at you.

"what? oh, and thank you for that." you sarcastically say.

"i'm sorry, but did you see roger?"

"i did see roger." you furrow your eyebrows confused.

"he likes you!" she exclaims.

"wha- how'd you know?"

"well, i don't know that." you roll your eyes. "but, he looked so disappointed when you told him you liked someone else."

"that doesn't mean anything." you chuckle. "we should just leave it."

"or you could just tell him you like him." she suggests. you laugh.

"nope. not doing that." you smile.

"what're you two talking about?" freddie asks coming into the kitchen and pouring himself a vodka.

"nothing. just girly stuff." mary replies. "tell roger." she whispers to you. you shake your head at her.

you and mary go back into the living room and sit down.

"roger?" mary says getting his attention. "y/n has something to tell you."

you look at her annoyed. then you look over at him and he's looking at you already.

"uh, l-lets go upstairs." you stutter. he gets up and goes upstairs. you look at mary and you tell her you're going to kill her.

you follow roger upstairs and you sit in the spare bedroom. he sits on the bed and so do you.

"so, um.. i was going to tell you that.. that guy i like is actually.." you have to force yourself to say it. "it's actually you."

as soon as the words leave your mouth, he kisses you. you're shocked but you kiss him back.

he pulls back and smiles at you.

"thank god, because that almost killed me." he chuckles.

"why?"

"because i like you too." he admits. "a lot."

"really?" you laugh. he nods and grins. "wow.."

"yeah." he kisses you again and you both lie down on the bed. you have you arms around his neck and you can't believe this is actually happening. "hey, how about you come on tour?"

"you'd really want me there with you?"

"of course i would!" he tells you. "please come with me. just for fun."

"okay." you smile and you kiss him again.

-
a request by CallieAnnie .. hope you enjoyeddd 🥰
words: 561