imagine 35 - dominique

-
imagine roger taylor looking at you like that!! ahhh i'd literally dieeee 😱😍😍
-

you walk through the streets of london, you just wanted to go home because it was a cold, horrible winters day.

you accidentally walk into a woman, around your age, with black hair. you turn to her and you apologise.

"oh, i'm so sorry." you say.

"it's fine, don't worry." she smiles sweetly. you look at the person next to her, roger taylor.

"y/n." he says, like he can't believe it's you.

"roger, hi." you say awkwardly. "how have you been?"

"um, okay." he answers. "what about you?"

"i'm good."

"you know each other?" the girl asks roger.

"yeah, this is y/n. y/n, this is dominique. my girlfriend." you look at roger for a second. then you look at the beautiful woman next to him.

"it's nice to meet you." you say to her.

"and you." she grins. "well, if you're not busy, maybe you'd like to come for a coffee with us?" she offers.

"uh, well.. i wouldn't want to ruin your day."

"oh, that's nonsense!"

roger gives you a look, secretly telling you not to do it. you smile slightly.

"well, in that case, i'd love a coffee with you guys." you look over at roger and he clenches his jaw. you always loved annoying him.

you go to the nearest cafe and you all sit at a table. dominique tells you some things about her life and you tell her about your life.

roger sits there quietly, not knowing what to talk to you about.

"i'm just going to the bathroom." you say getting out your seat.

the toilets were on the other side of the cafe, around a corner.

your about to enter the girls bathroom but roger grabs your arm and turns you around.

"what are you doing?" he whisper shouts.

"i'm having coffee with your lovely girlfriend." you smile, innocently.

"i swear to god, of you tell her i-"

"you cheated on me?" you finish the sentence for him. "lets hope it doesn't come up in conversation, then. because i'm not lying, roger." you sternly say.

you turn around and you go to the toilet.

when you get back roger is drinking a coffee and dominique is talking to him about something.

you sit down.

"so, y/n, how'd you know roger?" she asks you, holding her coffee cup. you give roger a look before answering dominique's question.

"we used to date." you say, and she turns to roger after a couple if seconds.

"you didn't tell me." she says quietly. he shrugs and sighs. "well.. uh, what happened to you guys?"

roger shakes his head slightly, but you don't care.

"he cheated on me." you tell her and her eyes widen.

"um, i remember that i have somewhere to go. i'll see you at home, roger." dominique gets up and walks towards the door.

"dominique!" roger shouts to her but she keeps walking, and she leaves. then he turns to you.

"i told you i wouldn't lie to her."

"i was drunk when i cheated on you." he says.

"i am not having this conversation again. i'm leaving." you get up and you leave.

you walk down the street keeping your head down. roger runs up to you and stops you from walking.

"everyday i regret sleeping with someone else, i love you so much and i hate myself for ruining our relationship."

"wait, roger." you say. "you-you love me?" you stutter.

"yeah." he exhales. "i think about you everyday. and i really wanted to see you again."

"why didn't you want me to tell dominique then?"

"because i wanted to get over you." he says. "i love you so much."

"i don't know.." you run a hand through your hair.

"please. just one more chance. i promise i'll never hurt you again."

"dominique is gonna be heartbroken."

"things weren't going to well anyway." he informs you. "so, will you give us another chance?"

"i guess." you answer. he smiles and kisses you.

"aw, i've missed you so much." he whispers in your ear.

him hugging makes you realise that you've missed him and that you love him so much too.

-
the end is shitty, but no surprises there