imagine 58 - breakfast in bed

-
okay, so this is gonna be reallllyyy short because i don't have that many ideas left ahaaa
-

you open your eyes and check the time. 5:30am.

you get up and go to the bathroom.

you look into the mirror after you've done your business and flushed the toilet. your eyes are all red and puffy. you and roger had an argument last night.

there's still glass shards on the floor that you have to try and look out for.

you wash your hands and walk back to the bed.

"hi." you hear roger yawn. you don't say anything, you don't even look at him. instead you get under the covers and face the other way.

his hand snakes around your waist, pulling your closer to his warm body.

"go away, roger." you snap.

"you're still mad then?" he chuckles slightly.

"what the fuck do you think?" you mutter pushing his hand off. he sighs and lies back down.

"i'm sorry." he says.

"i don't care, now let me go back to sleep."

you try to go back to sleep, and you do eventually. but roger wakes you up again by getting out of bed.

you sit up in the bed and you pick a magazine up. you know that you probably won't get back to sleep now, and you don't really want to be with roger right now either.

as you read the magazine, you hear a pan drop in the kitchen.

"ah, shit." roger curses. you out the magazine down and you go and see what he's doing.

"roger." you say walking into the kitchen he turns to you.

"go back to bed." he walks over to you, so you can't see inside the kitchen.

"what are you doing?" you ask.

"nothing, just go back to bed, y/n."

you roll your eyes before going back to bed. you pick up the magazine again.

about 15 minutes later, roger comes into the bedroom with a tray. he smiles at you and you give him a confused look.

"just to say sorry." he says sitting down next to you and passing you the tray. he's made you breakfast. "oh, and i'll clean this up later." he points down to the glass on the floor. "i won't do it again."

you look up at him and smile slightly.

"thank you."

he gives you a childish grin and you chuckle.

"oh, and i kinda burnt the sausages." he admits. "cooking is hard."

you laugh at him and he kisses your temple.

-
sorry for any mistakes 🤙 have a nice day 🥰