imagine 36 - that smile

-
ben hardy as roger taylorrr
-

you sit with freddie, trying to write a new lyrics for a song. you like writing songs for the band, but neither you or freddie know what to write about.

"oh, this is so shit." you angrily cross out the last line in your notepad. freddie has his own.

"temper." roger quietly says. he looks up at you and you put your middle finger up at him.

"piss off. you're in the fucking band and you're not even helping." you sigh. he just shrugs, and lights up a cigarette.

"i'll help you guys." deacy gets up and walks over to you both. "i've had a couple of ideas, but i don't think any of them are good."

"well, we can just work off them." freddie says. they both talk to each other and they write some stuff down.

"roger, can i have a cigarette?" you ask. he pretends not to hear you. "roger!"

"what?"

"can i have a cigarette?" you raise your eyebrows.

"please.."

"please." you start to get a little annoyed. "just pass me one."

"not now." he mumbles.

"roger, don't be a dick." you stand in front of him and he smiles at you.

he loves annoying you, he thinks you're really hot when you get annoyed

"you'll have to try and get 'em." he shows you the cigarette packet and you try and grab them.

"you're so immature!" you say sitting next to him and you lean over him in attempt to get them again. you fail.

"you get so annoyed." he laughs.

"give me one, roger." you groan. by now freddie, john and brian, who's reading a magazine in the corner, (a/n: mood) are all smiling at you two.

it gets to the point where he's lay down on the sofa and you're basically on top of him. you're actually having fun and you're laughing a lot.

you finally get a cigarette and you put it in between your lips. roger has his hands on your waist and you have one of your hands on his chest.

you look at each other. he takes the cigarette from your lips. he leans in and kisses you softly.

"awww!" freddie claps his hands.

"get a room." brian chuckles.

you smile at him and roger kisses you again more passionately this time.

-
short one but that gif kills me every time

-short one but that gif kills me every time

why is that so true tho.. freddie and roger are a mood