imagine 57 - coming home

-
CUTEEEE ^^
-

you sit with your little 5 year old boy, noah. he's asleep in your lap and you're just watching tv.

you're both waiting for roger to come home because he's been gone for two months.

noah has missed him so much, he cried pretty much every night and he would get so happy when roger would call and noah could speak to his dad on the phone.

it's 12:30am and you get really tired, and you feel your eyes closing. you're about to go to sleep until you hear the door shut.

"y/n?" you hear roger whisper shout.

you carefully put noah to the side so you can get up without waking him.

you run over to roger and you wrap your arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"oh, i've missed you!" you say, trying not to cry. he puts his suitcase down and he hugs me back.

"i've missed you too." he says kissing you.

you deepen the kiss but then you hear noah wake up so you both face him. he opens his eyes and he sees roger. the biggest smile forms on his face as he gets up and sprints to his dad.

"hey, little man." roger chuckles, picking noah up. "you okay?"

noah nods and he puts his head in the crook of rogers neck.

"missed you, daddy." noah mumbles hugging roger tighter.

your heart melts at this cuteness in front of you. your two favourite people.

"i missed you too, buddy." roger tells him. "i got you some stuff, though."

noah smiles even more. you and roger laugh as he puts his son down.

roger searches through his suitcase and gives noah a huge white plastic bag full of treats and toys that he bought for him.

while noah is looking through them all and playing with them, you sit on the sofa with roger.

he puts his arm around your shoulder and you put your head on his chest and you place a hand on his thigh.

even though you were really happy about roger coming back, you were too tired.

you feel your eyes close and he hugs you tighter, looking at you in awe as you fall asleep.

-
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️