•Chapter 4: "Welcome to Jail, Y/N"•

.........

I opened my eyes in a familiar pit of darkness and full of 'nothing'. I look at my surroundings and see that sh*tty clown.
"Hiya Y/N! It's nice to see you again!" It said as It waves his hard like a pshycopath.

"What do you want!" I spat while rolling my eyes.

Then I saw Georgie with his paper boat while holding it with his other arm.

Then I frown at the sight.

"Y/N! Why did you left me there to die! You are a Monster!" He said with anger to his voice.

"No! I wa trying to protect you Georgie! Ok?! I protected you yet I failed ok!" I said raising my voice.

"Billy will never be your Friend!" He said with dissapointment look on me. Then disappeared into the shadows of blackness.

Then I see blood? Blood! Scattered beneath my feet it is all around then I look up and see the Losers. Tearing their skin and flesh on their body as their eyes puked blood all over. Then hearing them saying:

"You are a monster!!"
"You Killed Us!!"
"You are nothing!"
"Go to hell!!"
"We don't accept you in our group!!"
"You will never be our friend!!"
"We hate you!!"

They said this toxic words to me and keep repeating and circling around my head feeling dizzy and I can't help but to be depressed and hurt to myself.

Then they gathered around on the body of mine laughing at me. Then I just sat on the darkness and sob. Feeling despare and loneliness to myself.

Then a hint of realizing to myself that this was a dream.

A nightmare as people would call it that hunts me every night when I first got in here. This is IT's doing.

IT is using my fears... to become stronger. But no more.

So I just stood my ground not caring about my fear yet anger on me.

So I just scream loudly as I can.

Saying to them to just..... go away.

Then I black out.

6:00 am Monday (10-20-1988)

I fastly open my eyes. Then shot up quickly out of bed. My lungs breathing heavier than ever as my head is starting to feel woobly and my body sweating from head to toe. My bed looking like a tornado just came inside my room. I look at my surroundings and rubbing my eyes to know if i'm still dreaming or not.

Then I turned to the direction of the door and heard a muffled knock from downstairs and move towards my front door. Then I saw Richie wearing his famous Hawaiian Polo shirts.

Then I asked." Why are you here at this time it's a bit early you know?" I said as I yawn.

"It's Monday babycakes. We have school today."

I froze with nothing to say. First is because of the nickname like seriously? Babycakes? What's next Hotstuff?

Second of all I totally forgot that they go to school here. But I don't know if I have my school stuff here because as I can recall I only brought my backpack with not a single pen in it. But do I?

Then I have to act as fast so I need to make a very convincing excuse for him to believe me because apparently I cannot say to him that I live in another dimension which is reality.