•Chapter 30:"The Wise Decision Of Penny"•

...

"Uh.. guys?"

We let go on our embraces as Bill is slowly letting go of his past and closing the last of his mourning of his brother which lasted maybe a minute or so as we acknowledge Mike's question to us as we looked at him and see that he is looking upwards and turn our visions to where he was looking.

"The kids are coming down." Stan said, saying the obvious as we just stood and stared at the 'missing' kids floating downwards slowly like a feather.

Then I took of my sight as I turn around as I saw my twin also looking upwards at the kids but I squinted my eyes a bit as her expressions are showing a bit off fear and worry, her mouth moving slightly as if she we're muttering something.

I walked towards her yet her body is tense and looks like she's in a trance of deep thoughts, so I held up my hand to her shoulder as she looked up at me with a serious tone on her face.

"What's wrong?" I whispered to her as she didn't leave her stare at me.

"We need to leave now." Is all that she said firmly enough for the others to hear, as I felt her tension transfer towards me.

"Why? What's happening?" Bev asked yet I kept my grip to my sister's shoulder, and then all of a sudden I felt a sensation of tightness in my chest, letting go of my grip on Penny's as I squirm in pain and anxiety. I see my twin also having the same events occurring on mine.

What is going on?

"Woah! Guys, Y/N. What is happening to you both?" I heard Ben ask us as he came closer to check up on us.

I screamed in pain yet Penny lifted me up slowly as she restrained herself from the pain.

"Y/N? Y-You know about this right!? Right?" Penny asked me her voice ascending tensing me even more.

'What? How can I even know what will happen next? And why am I shaking? Why am I tensing up? I AM CALM A SECOND AGO.'

"I- I- I don't know. I DON'T KNOW! Why are you asking me? And why are you doing that? You're literally tensing me. Sis I have no- wait why am I shaking I can't. Penny help my brain is like going to be exploding!! " I yelled panicking as I am phasing back and forth with my hands on top of my head.

"Y-Y/N!" I heard a voice from the others behind us as I was going to look back to see who is it yet my sister faced me back to her as she turned my face with her hand and her other in her chest.

"Hey.. Hey.. Hey.. l-listen to me." She said as she faced me with her eyes filled with the same tension and fear that I am feeling right now.

"I know you're scared and tensing and feel like everything is falling down, I.... - agh! I feel it too ok? D-Duh-Don't worry about it. I'll explain later. This is only going to last after we get out of here. I don't have time to explain but I need you to-" I wasn't really listening after that my mind is blowing up with memories, lots and lots of memories, visions and certain pictures that pops up. I kept squinting my eyes and growling.

The pain kept going like I felt like i'm going to puke.

Then I saw a familiar vision. 'The quarry. I was at the edge and is that m-'

What? What am I doing in the-

SLAP!

"AGGGH!" I cried in pain as I held my cheek with my dominant hand somehow the slap took some of my attention to the stinging sensation instead on the visions.

"I'm sorry. But I have to, Y/N the pain is just a warning on whatever is happening next, and I have no idea what will happen next except for you, since you know this story and how it will end. So if you can stop screaming nonsense right now, please this isn't the right time our lives including the others are at stake and we need your help." Penny said as she held my shoulders tightly with both of her hands on each side.