•"Chapter 8:Thank You Eddie!"•

What?

Then I have no words to this action of his.

Yes, he did came to my house about 3-5 times because of his mom but not this late evening that when his mom makes him sleeps because it's too bad for him to stay up late at night?

And Yes he told me about that too.

Then I just cut off by my imagination when Eddie's hands started waving at me like a mad man.

"Uh.. Y/N are you OK?" He asked a bit worried.

"Oh! Uh yeah actually just come in." I said as I open the door widely for him to get inside then slowly but surely he walked in.

As he is doing this he started to fumble to his fanny pack and in a snap, he grabbed his inhaler and he looks shaky.

I told him to sat down on the couch and make himself comfy because he is having a possible asthma attack or something but I don't mind.

This is actually normal to see him like this.

But he usually came here to rant about his mom's stupid idiot actions to him and make the best to comfort him.

I walked in the kitchen and grab a cup full of cold water so that it calms him down a bit.

Then I grabbed the glass and walked to him and gave him the cup.

He slowly take it and I can see his hands are still a bit shaky from seeing the water on the see through glass of the cup to shake.

Then I just watched him drink as the water from the cup is slowly entering Eddie's mouth.

Which is definitely not creepy.

Then he finished it and hand the cup to me and I set it down at the table and I sit next to him.

"So? What is it this time?" I asked.

"My mom added some new prescriptions in my life." He said as he pulled out his new bottled meds.

A.k.a Drugs.

I felt bad for him.

"Are you SERIOUS? Or is your mom just that overprotective?" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

Then I just saw him stared at a wall ignoring my question.

Then he spoke.

"I f*ck*ng hate my mom." He said with a mixture of anger and sadness on his voice.

I just stared down at the floor. Wow I never see him like this.

"Why did she make me do this to myself. I don't want to take these. I don't want this life. I just want to have freedom. Yet this pills are causing me to back out." He said as he stared at the pill bottle and he started to cry a bit.

"Aww... Eds don't cry. Please?" I said as I myself started to tear up. I pulled him in to a hug.

This went on for a while as he hugged me tightly that I can't even breath but I don't mind.

At this point he just burst out all his emotions.

"I don't want to take these Y/N. I don't want another problem in my life."  I can hear him say in a muffled voice.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I don't want to take these Y/N. I don't want another problem in my life." I said as I just cried a lot. I don't really show my emotions like this.

This is the first time that I did and infront of someone else.

I just couldn't take it anymore.