•Chapter 28.2:"Her First Sight Of Him"•

...

The first sight of a person who kills another living being after face to face -most likely a person- is a dead body in front of them.

Well in this likely scenario in Y/N's perspective is expected to have seven bodies lying frozen as IT probably be laughing on how easy it is to control such weak and naive mind and how simple words can do to human emotions. 

To Pennywise the Dancing Clown, it is all a part of it's strategy. It didn't care about how it can affect to the things around it, as long as it's plan are going according to plan, and now it is good to say that all of it's plots are strategically working. 

......For now.

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"STOP!"

The voice then suddenly caught me off guard as I open my eyes to see that I was not taken by death. But the sight of Y/N's twin, Penny -according to Bev- was yet standing in front of us shielding us literally by a force that counters the bright light that Y/N emitted from her.

"Y/N you need to get out of it's trance please." Penny said to Y/N, who is currently sending her blast of light from her palms as it travels like a bullet to her as Penny yet again counters it.

"Haha, how touching this is. A battle between a twin and a twin.  Well this seems sweet and all but you just have to come in between at everything I plan do you SISTER!!"

WhAt? Sister? 

I was about to ask but then a voice stopped me yet again.

"SHUT UP. You are no sister of mine and yes I just love to intrude to all of your cruel and not to mention uncreative what you so call plans of yours. Seriously your plans are just child's play I tell you." Penny mocked IT and by the look of it, well if Penny was pissing It off, it's definitely working.

"Child's play you say? This is just child's play to you? I had your twin twisted in my fingers like a puppet, and thanks to her I can make the job quicker and effortless. Now tell me sister my dear how is that  just a child's play!!!" IT said back with an anger grit to it's voice distracted.

Then on the corner of my eyes I noticed Y/N stopped blasting shots of light to us, well more specifically Penny. I also noticed her bright white blank eyes -that the last time I saw it was a shade of blood red- was flickering from it's current state and to her normal e/c ones.

I was confused on why is it happening to her, but then even though the blurry image of her face -because of  distance-, I can see the wet tears streaming down her face. Just the glimpse of her makes my body fuzzy, sensing her in pain or worry just made it more worse.

I looked beside me, Stan who had a blank expression a while ago is showing a sense of emotion in his face. He also noticed the condition that Y/N was in due to his eyes communicating with utter pain. Then I turned to see the others states. Some looked shocked like Eddie who I noticed due to his trembling hand on his uninjured arm, holding his trusty inhaler.

Some looked confused, maybe it's because all that is happening around them is going all at once. Then here I am standing and observing it all happen right in front of me.