•Chapter 31:"Goodbyes, Wishes and Kisses"•

...

That same day, Y/N was laying on her bed. Staring at the ceiling with the moonlight being the only light that was beaming towards the wooden floor, the blanket was held close to her as if she was a kid that uses it to cover her from the darkness that surrounds her, the warmth gave her a feeling of comfort after all the events that happened all at once.

She was on her pajamas, as her dirty clothes covered with the filth smell of sewer water and blood laid in front of her closet. The smell reminding her of the troubles and her encounters, with hair messy from the twist and turns on her bed, she blamed her thoughts for keeping her wide awake. So she decided to entertain herself with it instead of pushing it away, because no matter what she do, she couldn't stop thinking that IT might still be out there. Her whole existence and especially how will she say her farewells to her friends.

Friends, just the word felt weirdly satisfying after everything that happened to her. From her arrival at this world, to her powers, she wouldn't even imagine that she would have such people that she care about.

Every now and then after her conversation with her twin sister Penny, she would replay IT's last words to her.

For some reason in Y/N's mind, it's right. She still have doubts on herself, everytime that she takes her sister's advice -which she believes is for the best- the same sentence just counters it. It's like a devil and an angel sitting beside on one of her ears and just whispering her to do it.

On top of this is the trauma she had to go through in this world. There was so much to take in, first of all is she couldn't remember some parts of the events and it's like she was in a place and the next thing she was fighting the Losers. There was a cut, a loose thread and it made her only worry more about herself. 'What is wrong with me?' She asked herself.

Secondly, is the vision she saw or these little memories that she knew wasn't hers. Everytime she closed her eyes she saw several people or sometimes in there perspectives. She wasn't sure who it is but she might have the smallest feeling in her gut.

Thirdly, is her departure to this world. Some part of her was just furious on why she can't stay in here -even though her sister gave her reasons- but Penny just gave her these vague answers. She knew it, and everytime she just tried to reason and zoom out the whole situation, she still find a question to why can't she stay.

And lastly, is easier said than done. Her goodbyes to the Losers. To the seven people that made her feel like she belong like who she is. She can't even find the right excuse or words about why will she leave. Do she tell them the truth about her? Or she will just flat out lie to them just for the better. Maybe i'll just leave, like I never exist. That way it may be easy.

Which lead her to a certain memory attached to her, the thought of him subconsciously moved her hand on to her cheek. As if triggering it reminded her of the feeling of his lips coming contact with her cheek. What she didn't know was just a few blocks away is the same boy who was not as much getting enough sleep is having the same thought as hers.

She furrowed her eyebrows and tighten her grip into the covers as she growled from the frustration of her, overthinking the situation. Her head turned to the moonlit windows, a deep sigh escaping her mouth as she threw her covers away from her.

Her feet touched the cold wooden floors of her bedroom as she walked towards her window sill as she squinted her eyes from the calming light of the moon. She sat and made herself comfortable at the little space. Once she was settled she let out another sigh as she watched the peaceful night and as her mind wander to the others. What we're they doing? How can they cope after what they just saw? After what they had gone through?