▪︎BOOK COMPLETED▪︎

This is just a simple author's note for the ones who finished this book. If you are reading this congratulations for reaching the end.

To the reader:

Thank you so much for taking your time to read this book and for the reads, votes and funny commentaries. And I thank you, this book wouldn't be possible without you my FELLOW READERS.

Also thank you for the long waits and days of my updates and for reaching this far, I know  we started in a more bumpy ride (a.k.a  my cringy writing which I still think the ending is crappy) but at least you made it here  smoothly and unharmed. 

And I *bow* thank you.

To the creator:

This book was my first ever story that I have written and I am so happy that I did, it taught me a lot and sparked me to write lots more in the future.

I am thankful for the creators of this movie and the brains and author of this book (Stephen King), for the inspiration of this fan fiction story.

A big massive credits to them and thank you for creating such novel.

Suggestions (please i'm desperate):

If you have any suggestion on what I should write next I will be open for anything as long as I am aware and fond of that certain fandom of yours.

Leave Suggestion Here: ________________

Thank You and Good Day / Night
to All My FELLOW READERS :)

As Always

PEACH!!!

~Rylcaphia♡