•Chapter 12:"Welcome To The Losers Club"•

"Yeah i'll go." I said to Stan.

I take one last look at Richie who is setting his bike down and made our way upstairs.

I thought for a second there she was staying with me but my hopes are now done.

I guess...she just have not that interest in me or something.

Sigh.

Oh well maybe i'll just invite her to the arcade i guess.

As we are walking around Bev's house, I can smell the alcohol coming from the living room left by her father.

Then stopped to the bathroom.

"In there." Bev said.

"What it is?" Stan asked.

"You'll see."

Wait.

In the dream, the movie.

This scene.

The bathroom.

That bloody bathroom.

Oof.

Oh gosh.

"Are you taking us to your bathroom? You know 89% of the worst accidents occurs in bathrooms a-a-and that is where all the ba-ba-bacteria and f-fu-fungis are and -"

"Shh Eds calm down don't worry." I said to Eddie as i place my hand on his shoulder as he breaths heavily and looks at me and he nods and I gave him a reassuring smile.

Gosh now i'm even more flushed. Good thing it's dark in this darn hallway or else Y/N will freaking see how red I looked.

Then Bill oprn the door and...

The whole f*ck*ng bathroom is full of blood.

Well that is more redder than my face.

I gag.

"I knew it." Eddie said as he gagged I just pat him in the back.

"You see it?" Bev asked.

"Yes!" Eddie whispered.

"Yup!" I mumbled.

"What happened in here?" Stan asked.

"My dad couldn't see it I thought i might be crazy."

"Well if your crazy then... we're all crazy." Ben said.

"This is like somebody pooped her whole year period in here." I commented to lighten the mood.

"We c-c-ccant leave it like this." Bill said.

"There cleaning supplies in here." Bev said.

"Ok." They said.

"Wait?" I said as they turn around to me.

"Umm Bev? Where's your radio and tapes?" I asked.

"In my room." She said. I just smiled. Then she just smiled back meaning I can borrow it.

Then I walk my way to her room and scan for her radio which is laying on her bed and on the side is a somewhat familiar post card.

Then I flip it.

"Your hair is winter fire
January Embers
My heart burns there too."

Ben. I thought then I look to a shelf with different varieties of tapes.