•Chapter 28.1:"His Last Sight Is Her"•

...

A flash of white light, so bright. The seven figures standing in front of her didn't even know what hit them.

They we're there. Standing firmly on the ground. Waiting for there final breaths. All are clueless on what can they do.

What can they do?

Sometimes you'll be thinking to yourself. Can they just ran away from her? Why are they just standing there? Do something!

It feels so stupid if you see a certain someone, you're just a spectator watching them from a far. Like in the movies, your body not feeling the fear, the anger, the pain of the person that they show on the screen. You just watch them. You pay to watch, for entertainment.
Kind of seem weird thinking about it right?

You can't really get scared or cry. Sure flinching when a jump scare happened or if your favorite character died. But at the end of the day? It just means that you are moved by it, by the acting of the person behind it.

But what if you are in there position right now? With the same fear and the same trauma they encountered from a psychotic clown, what would you do?

What would you do, if someone you like, someone you trust and care about will kill you right at this very moment?

That's the question that has been going on in Bill Denbrough's mind. He was shocked, he was scared -even though he didn't want to show it-, he was hurt.

He kept telling, why? Why did she tried to push herself away from him, from them? Why is she angry or mad?

It felt funny to him though his last breath, last heart beat will be taken by her. Yet still his mind was still occupied by her. Quiet poetic. His death will be in the hands of the girl he liked the most.

He didn't think of his mother, father or Georgie. Not even give the Losers a speech and say his goodbyes, that will end up probably stupid.

But it's her.

Looking around him, with the Losers it came to a slow motion. He saw moments, but not his.

Richie Tozier was trying to calm down Eddie Kaspbrak, telling him that it's going to be okay -even though it's not-, his right arm wrapped around him. Not even Eddie can speak or make a stupid insult about this.

Beverly Marsh and Ben Hanscom, in each other's embrace as Beverly looks away waiting for the glowing particles that appeared on Y/N's hands to head straight to us.

Mike Hanlon stood firmly and tall, like he was ready for whatever is coming. As he waved his bravery proud with both hands placed on the shoulder on either side, one on Ben's and Eddie's on the other.

And finally Stanley Uris stood right beside him, his face was indecipherable, it was only neutral as he stares directly at her with no emotions given whatsoever. He pondered for a momne9t wondering what is he thinking.

Then he turned around her, her skin paler than ever yet her beauty still shows even in the control of IT, in his eyes she is still the first girl he saw on the front yard of his house, and now she will be the last.

It was like a tragic love story. But the thing is... it was a one sided - well to Bill's knowledge of course-. He had all the time on the world yet he got so busy trying to find proof that he will show to his parents, to give them the answers they are looking for. To give them closure, so that they can move on. So that Bill and his family can start over.

Yet that didn't happen. He was so desperate to at least give him the attention. To give him the love a kid can ever imagine. A family.

He gave up eventually, he didn't really care anymore. He tried so hard but nobody, nobody believed him not even his friends.

But one did.

Her. Y/N L/N, the girl that changed everything.

She was just a simple girl, above all of her powers and now this. Underneath she was an ordinary girl, nothing extra whatsoever. 

She's that one girl on one of your class that you never talked too, but for some reason is attracted by her presence. She seems mysterious at first, but that's because you never knew her. But when you do, you just couldn't stop getting to know her more and more. 

He saw that she was hurt, and scared, like most people are capable of. Yet she learned how to fight it. How  to overcome it. How to overpass it.

He admired her for this, she was afraid of nothing -well maybe that's an exaggeration-. But you get the idea.

She cares about everyone she is close at most. She will do anything for them, to the point that she isn't even doing anything to herself.

She taught him how to be strong, how to fight. She taught him how to love. 

Love, such a complex word and meaning. But to Bill's mind, love is everywhere. Just as simple as that.

At first Bill didn't noticed it. Not until he saw Y/N of course. 

Everywhere there is love for everybody. Even in the most unexpected moments. Not just only romantically. Even in different aspects of relationships.

Seems cliche? Well it is. But for a thirteen year old mind, it's not. 

She's no miracle, nor destiny or that one phrase "love at first sight". She's just Y/N.

It might be his last moment, but at least Bill Denbrough was surrounded with the people he loves the most.

One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Five.. Six.. Seven.. 

Seven people standing, as the six -including him- breathe in there last moments of each other as his eyes are fixated to the person he loves the most. 

The light was now bolting to them, faster than the lightning as Bill closes his eyes as his lips quirk upwards, a small smile plastered on his face as his last memory of her is the last sight that he will remember and see.

His Last Sight... is Her.

~1036 words.

●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
A/N:

Was actually going having mental crisis of writer's block while writing this so hope you enjoy this filler :)

Don't worry next chapter will be posted or is already posted so SWIPE UP! haha.

Song by Originally by George Harrison (covered by Grace Vanderwaal): Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)

(Love the original but I feel that Grace's voices just bring out the chapter's emotion idk when I was doing the chapter I was doing it and it made my body all giddy idk if it will do the same to ya'll. But anyways I also loved George's original they are both beautiful in there own way, I just think that Grace's version is more acoustic-y and peaceful while George has a more lively one. Also this is an excuse to say that I love Stargirl -book and the movie- and I am in love of the soundtrack honestly🤣)

PEACH!!!

~Rylcaphia♡