•Chapter 21: " 'L-LIKE, KILL AND FIND' "•

"Bill." I stood there as I just watch IT slowly came towards him.

"Y-Y/N .. ah... I- help me." He said. He's voice sounding like he was about to burst.

I could have been acting or doing something but I just can't I felt weak and the stinging of my body due to my wounds and scratches that I just realized existed in my body.

My eyes widen while my heavy breathing and my heart started to beat unevenly. I know what is happening around me and I know it in my mind but I can't signal it to my body. It's like i'm stuck. In my own body. Paralyzed.

Then in the corner of my eyes, I saw Bev charging at IT holding the wrench that I was just holding a second ago. She whacked the wrench with all her might yet IT stopped that forceful act of hers with just a flick. Bev stumbling backwards and hitting the wall of the hallway her eyes getting droppy as she slowly closed it, and that's.... where I snapped.

Not my thoughts. Like an energy of anger boiling inside of me as I looked at Bev hurt, and IT looking creepily at Bill like a f***ing maniac as IT kept going towards him like IT is it's desire and dreams.

Sh*t, that sounds even more f**cked up.

IT looked at me as if it was checking me if I was watching the whole thing, like it was the most amazing scene on a movie that has ever existed on this universe.

'well... IT'S NOT! IT'S F***ING NOT! IT IS SO MESSED UP!'

"Stop.." I huffed.

Yet IT didn't listen to me like it's f***ing DEAF!
It kept still smiling at me like a CREEP!

"Stop!" I said a bit louder than before.

"Y/N! STOP!" Bev yelled at me as if it will done something to me. Why am I stopping? IT SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO IS IN NEED OF STOPPING. WHY AM I BEING STOPPED!!

Then IT walked back at Bill who is still standing yet still is crying for help. Like literally crying for help.

At this point I can't hear anything. It's like i'm at a pool or at a bottom of the water. I can't hear myself or IT's heavy breathing or Bev or Bill's words.

drip... drip...

I can sense everything that is around me from the blood dripping from the bathroom, the whispers on the wall, rustling of the fields outside the cars honking and the words that the people coming out of their mouths.

'where.....- Bev...- ...... did.......'

'Huh? Why am I hearing voices? Like familiar voices?' I thought to myself as I just focused on what angers me at the moment. IT.

'-should we go check on them? They've been gone for a while.' I heard a voice which I believe belongs to Ben.

I gasped as I heard their voices began mixing and my vision began white.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ouch. I thought as I tried standing yet I can'y due to me falling down by the sudden impact a while ago when I was stopped by IT from cracking it's skull in half.

I saw IT going closer to Y/N.

Then I looked back at her as she is stuck. So I distract her by yelling at her. To make snap out of it. Since I can't move towards her due to my injured self.

"Y/N! STOP!" I yelled to her to snap her out of it but she didn't listen to me. So I tried a lot more times.

"Y/N! SNAP OUT OF IT!"