•Token of Memoirs No. 1•

Dear Eddie,

Hey Eds. You probably know whose this from, because guess what? I can hear those stupid rants of yours on how you hated that nickname. Seriously dude you can even write a whole essay on how many times you had to open your mouth, and that one time you punched me in the face? Which you still owe me by the way.

Who am I kidding? You'd probably still say that it was my fault for punching ME. Thanks for that.

I don't even know why i'm writing to you. I'm just wasting ink and paper for this stupid meaningless letter that I will never send. Why am I even writing this sentence? Or is it paragraph? Nevermind.

I can even just call you but apparently you don't know how to pick up your damn phone. You just leave me into voicemail with that stupid voice of yours. So I guess here I am.

Speaking of calls, remember that summer after the whole clown shit? The next day I tried to call you but you didn't pick up? I guess it's really your thing leaving people hanging huh? So after that I just went to your house and tell you directly?

...

The sound the handset hitting the telephone's base is enough to snap him back to reality and think about what he just said.

"F*ck!" He yelled but good thing his parents we're away. So his swearing can't be judged by them. Like they ever care.

He stood in front of the telephone for a while and thought to himself.

'Well, i'm not stupid to think that me and Y/N will actually do it. I'll just call him.'

Then once again as if the world heard both there deals, the phone wasn't answered by anyone on the other side as Richie once again yell out another swear as this time he slammed the poor handset a bit too hard and mumbles to himself how no one wants to answer the damn phone.

So he decided to just get on and went to the boy's house. With few hours to spare, he spent it with him making himself decent and took a shower before he locked his now empty house and went along with his bike, he didn't bother writing a note since he thought it wouldn't take long and also he didn't care.

Along the way, Richie kept mumbling on how stupid this little deal with Y/N is and is thinking of scenarios that Y/N didn't do it and just completely called Bill over the phone. Which is pretty smart to say for himself. But little did he know that the girl was too shocked and emotionally surprised by everything that is happening in her life to even think such thing.

From Richie's experience of being friends for a long time with the boy, he already had an idea on how his mom acts, and by guessing that he probably was grounded considering that he came home late due to his 'curfew', he didn't risk of knocking the front door but yet setting his bike near the bushes that was slightly hidden in plain sight as he sneaked up at his bedroom window. The thought of him yet again sneaking here reminded him last Christmas where they we're supposed to give gifts on the person they picked and have to put them on their bedroom windows, which is ironically Eddie's idea, he laughed mentally at the thought as he now reached his destination which isn't really a long one since he just walked around, careful not to be seen by his mother.

Series of knocks -which came from Richie- can be heard from the outside on Eddie's perspective, as through the glass gave him a bit of a heart attack, paranoid. Thinking that it was some shady guy trying to kill him, but then the feeling retracted back and was replaced with relief and back to his sassy self as he realized who is it. Slowly, he walked towards the window that seperates the both of them from having a series of banter which didn't last long since the asthmatic boy opened it from the inside.