•Chapter 20:"Fear..Fear..Fear..Bill..Fear..Fear..Fear.."•

August of 1989, Monday
9:00 am

I was glad that yesterday happened, it was fun reminiscing each others memories. Even though it's a crazy mess. But last night was....scary.

I'm at this park near the standpipe sitting on one of the bench, I was waiting for the Losers. Why?

Well after the fun, Bill opened up the topic of... IT. All of us have build up a serious tense atmosphere all putting us all in jeopardy.

Flashback...

"Then that's how my new year celebration went." Richie said finishing his story.

"That's so not true." Bev said.

"What it is." Richie defended.

"I'm second on Bev. I don't believe a single word from that story-"

"Uhm.. yes it is.. ask your mom."

"Why did my mom got into this?!" Eddie yelled.

"There is no way Richie." Bev kept debunking his one of a kind story.

"No uh." Richie kept defending.

"Come on guys i'm serious! It did."

"Richie, falling on a tree and setting off fireworks is not your style." I said.

"Seriously Y/N? You too?"

"I'm just saying." 

"Yeah i'm agreeing with Y/N. That's impossible. I can't imagine you setting off a fire-"

"It's true!"

"I can't imagine you setting off a firework. You can't even get near a match."

"I've changed. It's new years."

"Sure....alright light a match then. Light it!!!"

"AHSGJSJEKLA."

"USGSBJS."

We started talking about how Richie had make the most unbelievable story, seriously setting a firework. I can't even get near a fire myself.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M DOING IT."

"COME ON!! DO IT!"

"I AM JEEZ...............SH*T!! YOU GOT ME I CAN'T DO IT OK?" He finally confessed.

"Hahahahaha told you."

We just kept laughing at how stupid he was but then that changed...

"He-Hey guys."  Bill said as we took our attention to him.

"What's up Big Bill?"

"Ah- I........... I saw Ge-Geo-Georgie." Bill said looking terrified as silence fell in our group.

Bill began to shake uncontrollably as Bev took the initiative calm him down.

...

"It's alright, just explain what happened alright?"  Bev said as Bill began to calm down as Bill nodded to her.

"So....What are you talking about Bill? You... You're literally there. Sitting. Everyone saw it right?" Ben said as nodding and mumbling of 'YES' can be seen and heard.

"I.... I don't know. The- The first thing Ah-I was in here duh-duh the next thing I was in this......puh-pi-pit of darkness. Then I- I saw IT then the.... the next thing I see is Geo-Georgie." Bill said as I widen my eyes and look up.