•Chapter 7:"Passing Around With Some Familiar Faces"•

I went in my house and set my bag aside and just lay down a bit.

Wow it is a very stressful day today. Yet amazing cause it's summer.

Then the phone rang. I answer it.

"Hello L/N's residence how may I help you?" I said in a more tired voice.

"Oh hi Y/N it's Stan." He said on the other end of the line.

"Oh hi Stan, what's up?"

"Bill said we are going to the sewers? I think. Oh! I ask them if they agree to just go to my street on about '1:40'? And they said Yes."

"Oh nice so 1:40 now?"

"Yeah."

"Alright see you there."

"Ok bye Y/N." Then he hanged up.

Wait what time is it?

I look at my phone and it said '12:01' on it.

What?! I haven't eaten lunch yet.

I don't want to cook or anything because i'm to lazy for that sh*t so I decided to just go eat somewhere else.

I grab my bag and went upstairs to my room.

I open my closet and changed to some more comfy clothes to wear.

I wore a yellow tee and a on the knees shorts and a white converse

Then I take a good stash of money for the day and I zipped my bag and threw my school stuff on to my desk and place my phone and earphones. Then I went downstairs and get a bunch of snacks along the way because why not.

Then I saw the book that I borrowed at the library last week. I jusy realized it's the due date so I take it with me as well.

So I went off with my bag and I take my keys on the table and locked the door.

Then I grabbed my bike and went on my way.

As I was biking to my destination I see a rather unpleasant scene in the distance. I saw the Bowers coming in an alleyway.

Wait a min-.

The Bowers,
Alleyway,
Mike.
Clown.

Oh no.

I don't know if I should help him because I am dead when Bowers saw me. So I turn into the other street biking as fast as I could. Then I turn a sharp turn then I heard a loud beep behind me.

"HEY! PRINCESS WHERE IS YOUR SHINING ARMOR NOW!" I heard Henry said and they laughed as the car sped up that it made my focus on riding unbalanced.

Then I crashed into an alleyway.

Sh*t.

"Are you ok?" A voice said a familiar one exactly.