•Chapter 10:"Na Na Na? (Uhh..)"•

I changed my clothes into the ones I brought and shove my dress into my bag and we went off.

We reach Ben's house which is suprisingly a bit closer to my house maybe a 2 blocks away.

Then when we were about to go set our bikes down I see Eddie stumbling while attempting to set down his bike.

"Hey Eds you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Thanks Y/N." He said.

I just smiled at him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh gosh i'm blushing.

Don't blush Eddie. Don't blush

"Come on Eds. Let's go inside hmm?" She said. As she wrap her arms around my shoulders.

Honestly if it was Richie calling me Eds or doing this to me he will never hear the end of it.

But of course it's Y/N and I will be so gosh darn be blushing right now. I just looked down so that she can't see.

"Hey Eds." A voice spoke as someone wrapped there arms around me.

I look up to see Richie. Well I spoke to soon.

"I told you not to call me EDS!!" I said as I pushed his arms away from me.

As Y/N lift her arms around me. I frown because I enjoyed it but good thing because I can't handle it.

I just hear Y/N giggling in the distance and I just smiled to myself as I talk another nonsense conversation to Richie.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As me and Eddie are moving our way to the porch I see a lady stapling from what seemed a missing poster. I just frowned cause I remembered that it was Patrick Hocksetter which means the 'missing kids' are now getting more and more. Which means IT is getting stronger and stronger.

But I can't help but to think the way IT approached me last time. Why is it being so nice to me? Or more importantly what is that 'truth' what it is talking about. I just shrugged it off.

So as I hear Eddie and Richie talking, we are on our way to Ben's room.

Then at the corner of my eye I see Ben rushing towards his room.

I just laugh in my head imagining him taking those comics and what seemed to be his underwear and shoving it on his closet.

Then my a small chuckle came out my mouth.

Then Eddie and Richie turned to me and give me a weird look.

"What?" I asked.

"Why are you laughing at yourself?" Asked Richie.

"Oh just, I tought of something funny." I said.

They just look at each other and leave me be.

Then we reach his room and see a bunch of old newspapers and documents on the walls.