Chapter 1

Introducing Project Apple

. . .

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen, this is 'the McBell show' with Jayden McBell. And tonight we have a very important guest with us today. A man that has inspired all of us in the late years. A man so powerful that will probably save the human race for the next generations. I guess you all know who that person is; Give it up to FREDDIE O'NEIL!" The host's show said.

A very tall man walked out from the back-stage, with a million-dollar grin plastered on his face. He was a very handsome man indeed, and by the arrogant look on his face, he knew that too.

The man walked down the steps towards the host, the smile on his face grew even more as the camera zoomed on him. He shook Mcbell's hand gently while still smiling, when the host ushered for him to take a seat he did at once.

"Mr. O'Neil we are very delighted to have you on our show today." The host started.

"The pleasure is all mine, Jayden, and please call me Freddie."

The host chuckled then he started talking again, "So Freddie, we heard that you are working on a new project."

"You heard right," O'Neil nodded, then turned around and smiled at the camera. The crowd cheered upon his words. This made his grin grow wider.

"I see, so what did you decide to name that project of yours." McBell said as he looked down at the script on his desk.

"Apple"

The crowd cheered again, and every time they did Freddie's face would fill with more pride, he seemed to like the attention he was given, that man did.

"Apple?" McBell asked with a weird look on his face, O'Neil nodded. "And may we know why you decided to name it Apple?"

Freddie O'Neil chuckled and shook his head lightly, "Two apples have changed the world, and you're about to witness the third." Was all he said, but this time the crowd didn't cheer, they were too confused to, anyways.

"I'm sorry Mr. O'Neil, but can you elaborate further?" The host asked, "Because it seems like it's not only me who seems lost at the moment." The camera flipped around towards the crowd's different faces. They all seemed as lost.

"Meaning that the first apple that changed the world -- or as many people think -- is the apple that was behind Adam and Eve's exhibition from Eden. And if the said rumors are true and the forbidden fruit was really an apple. Then that was the first apple that changed the world."

"Go on." McBell said.

"The second apple was the one that fell on Newton's head all those years ago. I'm talking about apples that really had a big impact on the human race. And it did, gravity and other science-based theories came from that incident. Therefore this is the second apple." He said. His Armani suit was shining as he straightened his composure every once in a while.

"What about the third apple?" He asked.

It was more than pride that filled his features now, "Apple Inc. My new project", he smirked. The crowd cheered.

Clapping sounded all around the room, even the host did, the man nodded at the camera, his smile glowed through the screen at the back of the show.

"So let us talk more about the new project; Apple, you said. What is Apple?"

"Apple, it's a competition actually." He stated. The crowd went in 'oohs'. The host nodded and hummed. He took it as a sign to complete. "One day I was passing by a hospital to visit an old friend of mine, and the sight there shook me hard. I realized that some people out there are really going through some stuff but not many care. And that's when I had the idea; Apple. It will help a lot of people and prevent serious sickness."