Chapter 10

Stuffing Maple
.   .   .

"Adam, push harder!"

"I can't Maple, there's no more space!"

"There's space for two more in there...." she mumbled under her breath.

Before you misunderstand what we're doing, Maple have decided that the best way to unravel my father is by showing footage of Apple—or what happens in it— to everybody.

On her accord it's the only way to unravel my father, and since there are no cameras showing inside, nobody but the competitors will know what happened in there.

So Maple came up with an amazing idea; to stuff cameras and all the other stuff she needs as a journalist inside her fat suit.

I mean she can barely walk with it, let alone have metal pieces inside of her while she walks with an extra sixty pound of cotton wrapped around her.

Since the widest place in Maple now is her belly, we stuffed the camera lens and other bits inside, she even picked a small one so it can fit and that she can hide it easily if she, God forbids, get caught.

That's basically like hiding snacks and drinks inside your fake belly inside the movie theater because they are much cheaper when you buy them from outside than from inside the cinema shop.

And yes, I'm a millionaire's son.

Back to the stuffing, Maple said that she will connect them all together when she gets inside her dorm. Since Sarah said that no phones, cameras, or other technologies are allowed, we had no other choice but to stuff her.

She even took her tablets and a lot of other cables with her and said she'll connect them when she gets inside the dorm. Let's just hope that she won't get busted, and since and supposedly I'm her husband, I'll get in trouble as well.

When the clock struck seven, we went back down to the car and drove off to the location we were sent via email. It was an hour and a half drive away from the Apple ceremony and two hours away from home. Same distance from my old home, which is my father's mansion.

The location on the GPS said to get inside the forest, how the hell am I supposed to drive a car between all these trees and woods.

Why did Freddie have to make it harder for us?

"How long is it walking till the destination?" I asked Maple since she was the passenger and I was still driving— or more like trying to figure out how will we arrive.

"Half an hour by walking, ten minutes by car", she answered.

"Is there even a path for the car on the map?"

She shook her head, I nodded and searched for a place to park in, after I found an empty, shallow lot, I parked the car and turned the ignition off.

I spun my head around and looked at her, "You ready?" I asked, she nodded nonchalantly as we collected our bags and got out. I locked the car after shutting the door.

"Where are we keeping the keys?" I mumbled to myself.

"We can hide it inside me," Maple reasoned, I looked at her and gave her a once over.

"Maple, we're not stripping you off in the middle of the woods in a haunted parking lot. Plus, you look like you devoured a whole cow, we'll think of something better." I said.

"I've got two comments to that statement: first of all, I don't look like I ate the cow; I'm the cow. Second of all why are you so against it? I mean, one small metal won't hurt comparing to the all the iron I'm hiding inside. You should call me Tony stark from now on."