|I{•------» 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖. «------•}I|

Name: Cheong Sungmin Age: 24D

Age: 24
D.O.B: 1993 January 1st
Hometown: Incheon
Family: Cheong Junsoo(Father)
                Cheong Harin (Mother)
                Cheong Byunghun (Brother)

Likes: Spicy foods, light colors, over sized clothes, gardening, playing with Jungkook and writing songs with Namjoon and Yoongi.

Dislikes: His parents, horror movie, racism, antis and vegetables.

Background: Sungmin hates his parents because they disowned him after he said that he's going to be an idol instead of doctor, his parents abused him ever since he was 5. He leave Incheon after his brother helped him escape from them when he was 11. He still has a nightmare about them and they also leave so many scars on his body and he's very insecure about his scars. His brother, Byunghun, is very protective towards Sungmin. Sungmin learn how to take care of himself and he knows taekwondo. But unfortunately, his brother died after a truck run over his car, leaving Sungmin living on the street for a few months until Bang PD found him and adopt him.

                ➶➶➶➶➶ 𝘍𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘚 ➷➷➷➷➷

♤ Sungmin is the second member to join.

♤ Sungmin is the shortest member.

♤ Innocent and oblivious, yet smart.

♤ Clings to Yoongi like teddy bear, seeing him as one of the most trusted person he ever had.

♤ He have a nyctophobia(fear of darkness) and enochlophobia(fear of crowds), he would often have panic attacks.

♤ If his phobia triggers, Jin and Yoongi are ones that knows how to calm him down.

♤ All the members are very protective, not overprotective.

♤ Roommate with Jungkook.

♤ Bang PD found Sungmin on the street and decided to take care of him.

♤ Bang PD is very very very protective towards Sungmin, he only trust his boys to take care of him.

♤ The only one who knows his past is the members and Bang PD only.

♤ His first friend was Namjoon, when they accidentally meet in the practice room.

♤ The members promised to protect and love Sungmin as one of them.

♤ Sungmin is very shy towards new people and he would often hide behind Jin.

♤ To Sungmin, Jhope is the only one that can make Sungmin feel safe with his hugs because it remind him of his brother.

♤ His favourite animal is deer.

♤ Likes to steal big hoodies from others.

♤ He doesn't like airports because that is where all hell broke loose.

♤ Reason why his parents hates him is still unknown and mystery to him.

✤EDITED✤