【。。】 𝚂𝚊𝚅𝚎 𝚖𝙴 𝙿𝚝. 2 【。。】

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂
poweroftheelements

‼️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ‼️

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ☑
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ☑
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ☑
sᴡᴇᴀʀs☑
ᴀʙᴜsᴇ☑
ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs☑

____________________________________

🄿🅁🄴🅅🄸🄾🅄🅂🄻🅈

"Now, where the hell am I? Why did I get thrown to random places?"Jin irritatingly ask himself as his patience getting thinner.

"YOU!! GET IN THERE YOU USELESS SHIT!!"

Jin jumped at the loud shout booming throughout the building, he quickly had himself hidden behind the tattered couch not having enough time to get himself out from the room. A loud slam and thud was heard following a painful yelp.

"No! No! Please! I'll do anything you want-"

Loud slapping sound echoes the room.

'Wait, that voice!

Sungmin-ah!'

___________________________________

PRESENT..

With horror, Jin abruptly rush into the scene.

There, he saw a man that's twice of his size beating a familiar petite and fragile body in front of him. The man loudly curse whereas the small boy whimper and well in every punches and kicks being hit.

Jin eyes widen in rage, he saw red.

He ran after the man and quickly tackles him down the hard wood floor, he begin to punch him over and over with all his strength till his knuckles bruised and bleed. The man below him fell into unconscious, but he saw a glimpse of Jin's features.

Once the man fell limp, Jin couldn't stop his rage. He continues to punch him till his breath ragged, he stop and the red vision from his eyes slowly vanish. Jin stood up with his hands still shaking in rage.......and fear.

Looking forward, he saw Sungmin laid down on the floor with his face bruised and nosebleed, unconscious. Jin took a shaky deep breath and walk over to the motionless figure, he took the small and bruised body into his arms, and walk away from the man and the building.

Once they were quite far away, Jin slid down with his body leaning on the wall. He stared down at the shivering, fragile and petite body, his eyes start to get blurry.

He didn't notice that he was sobbing quietly as he hid his face on the fluffy brunette hair.

Days after the first encounter of the brute man, Jin took Sungmin to a payed apartment that he rent, he patched the small boy, giving him baths, clothed him with comfortable clothes and place him on his bed with warm blanket over him.

Jin waits for Sungmin to wake up from his slumber, he noticed that Sungmin is anorexia and insomniac, he is malnourished and eye bags are very noticeable even from far away.

Jin couldn't help himself but to cry while holding Sungmin's skinny and rough hand.

Another four days have passed, Jin had been working on the Café near their apartment. Earning money for necessities and buying new clothes for Sungmin, he hope that the small boy would wake up soon.

Jin was on his way home after buying groceries in the afternoon. Lately, the man from the ransack building hasn't come after him or Sungmin, but he weren't sure if the man did chase after him. He was catious.

The other day he bought taser gun and pepper spray just in case, he even rent an apartment that miles away from-what he assume, the man's home.

He unlock the door in front of him.

"ACK!!"

Sudden shout of panic made Jin startled on his feet, he quickly take off his shoes and runs to his room where Sungmin is sleeping.

When he arrive, he saw Sungmin curled up on the corner of the room with petrified expression, his body was shaking wildly and cold sweats damped the white clean t-shirt. Jin walk towards the curled boy slowly and steady, not wanting to scare him away.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, it's me, Jin. The one that patched you up on the park, remember me?" Jin softly cooed.

Sungmin lift his head, Jin's heart broke at such sight. Sungmin was shaking nonstop, his small arms wrap around his knees and his tears stain face with clouded brown eyes that filled with fear and sadness.

"Shhh, I'm not gonna hurt you. Oh! I bought some food for dinner later, I'll cook some Jjamppong (Seafood noodle soup) and kimchi fried rice, how about that?"

Sungmin stomach growled at the mentioned foods and he unconsciously drooled, Jin chuckle in amusement and reach his hand out to him. He took Sungmin to the living room and place him down to the couch in front of TV, he turn the TV on and find something that would entertain Sungmin while he cooks for both of them.

Jin cooks as Sungmin watch the TV intently.

When he finish cooking, Jin then prepare the table set and places the foods on the dining table.

"Sungmin-ah, dinner is ready!" Jin calls to the smaller male.

Sungmin peeked over the couch and slowly made his way to the other side of the table across Jin and sit down. Jin place medium amount of food to his plate not wanting to over eating him.

"Go on, you can eat. Eat all of it if you want, don't hesitate," Jin softly cooed.

Sungmin took the metal chopsticks and grab the food, he then place the food in his mouth and begin chewing on them.

'It's taste......nostalgic, it's like mom's cooking.'

He cried and sobs at the nostalgic taste in his mouth. Jin smile with tear eyes, he wipe them before Sungmin could see them.

'From now on, I'll protect you.'