|I{•------» 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘌𝘞 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

Half a day, all the boys schedule were full with photoshoot, recording or practicing. Their eight hours were full of going back and forth, exhaustion and fatigue begin to appear on their faces. Although, they never complain considering they enjoy what they are doing.  Now, they're on their way to the next schedule of the day, interviewing.

Their recent comebacks of their new album called 'Love Yourself' series has been a huge hit that it became a world wide sensation, ARMY from around the world have been preorder these album making the the world best seller album. And of course, this had caught the international attention for the boys greatest Achievements.

Hence, their schedule are more hectic from interviews in South Korea to America. Yes, they're going to America straight away. Long journey to go to the other side of the world just for small show and interview.

Enjoying their time as they have arrived in America, lines of ARMY and paparazzi almost filling the whole airport just to see BTS closer, almost not giving them spaces to walk. Sungmin, who has *enochlophobia didn't help the situation they were currently in, and so has a mini panic attack as they trying to walk out the airport. Jin had to console him whilst Jungkook and the others trying to give them some spaces, some ARMY even push each other to give them some spaces whilst the others ignore due to their desire of seeing them forgetting that they're still human that needed spaces. Sungmin's mini panic attack ended only few minutes, but enough to make things more complicated, and so they made their way to their private black SUV with traumatised Sungmin, he wouldn't stop shivering in fear making the others worry. At the end, they manage to make him fall asleep during the ride.

The next day they had to practice straight away for their mini performance such as in American Got Talent, The Late Night show and such. Tired, Sungmin nearly collapse during the practice, stumbling almost meeting his face with the ground. And so, with Jungkook, he was forced to sit out of the practice not wanting him to suddenly collapse and to have cancel the show.

Fatigued? Yes. But, satisfied? Yes.

Now, they are heading over to the last TV show for interview and mini show.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙼𝙸𝙽'𝚂 𝙲𝙻𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚂  ➷➷➷➷➷

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙶𝙼𝙸𝙽'𝚂 𝙷𝙰𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴  ➷➷➷➷➷

Since Sungmin was the first one to finish changing and styling, he now wait for others to finish as he plays with Jungkook's phone who seems didn't mind

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 ➷➷➷➷➷

"Sungmin, come on, it's our turn," Yoongi called out.

Sungmin looked up from the phone and put them in Jungkook's bag, he run towards the others and wait until their name is called out by the MC.

"HERE WE ARE WITH OUR SPECIAL GUEST FROM THE MOST FAMOUS BOYBAND IN TODAY'S GENERATION! BTS!"

Chants and cheer was then heard and acho throughout the room, atmosphere fills with excitement and supporters had encouraged them to step out of the back stage. As they walk out, they immediately greeted with camera and fans that are screaming their name making some of the audience laugh.

Seating arrangements:
MC》Sungmin》Namjoon》Yoongi》Jungkook》Hoseok》Jimin》Jin》Taehyung

As they went to their perspective seats, Sungmin notice that the MC were looking at him with lustful eyes as he looked up and down his body, he could feel the shiver down his spine as he could feel the MC is eye-raping him, he wanted to change seat but the camera are starting to roll.

"So, tell me what are your opinions of releasing the new song called Idol? And also Sungmin was it? You look very cute today~" MC said as his hand started to touch his thigh, rubbing his thumb to Sungmin's thigh as he did.

Sungmin jolt at the sudden contact, but keep it together. Although, his discomfort expression begin to show little, Hoseok who noticed the MC's weird behavior began to whisper to Jungkook and Jimin who were sitting beside him, when he informed them they began to be more cautious at the MC's touchy and flirtatious behavior.

As the time went past, the MC's hand are slowly making it's way up, Sungmin who were frozen at his place began to shiver in disgust, his hands slowly making it's way too close, where Sungmin are uncomfortable with. Sungmin began to tug Namjoon's sleeve roughly, Namjoon who were chatting with the MC began to notice Sungmin's dangerous position, his blood began to boil, he stood up abruptly and grabbed the MC's wrist harshly before it goes any further.

"Excuse me, where do you think you put your hand there? You do realize that is a very inappropriate behavior, especially during the interview. Sexual harassment would describe the situation well, " Namjoon said coldly towards him, he could feel the MC started to shake in fear in his seat.

The others who finally realized the situation began to rush over to Sungmin as the put him behind them, blocking out from the MC's view. They will not hesitate to take the matter into their own hands if inappropriate behaviour are shown in front of them, especially if one of the are in dangerous position.

And so, it was at that moment the MC regret his decision of life. The room began erupt to chaos, ARMY who witness the situation began booing and throwing their water bottles towards the MC, some even manage to record it live, the audience are grunting in disbelief and disgust towards the MC. Meanwhile, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook are holding the MC down so that he doesn't run away, whilst the others like Jin, Jimin and Taehyung are comforting and consoling Sungmin who are still traumatised.

And of course after this happens, the news went viral and the ARMY is begging Big Hit to take action, and they did. They have tightened the security around the boys especially Sungmin. Bang PD was angered and furious by the MC's disgusting behavior especially in live. Demanding for the TV show to apologise to them and cutting off contract making sure that this doesn't happen again.

(--) ̶K̶̶E̶̶Y̶̶W̶̶O̶̶R̶̶D̶ (--)

*Enochlophobia:
refers to the fear of crowds.