|I{•------» 𝘉𝘛𝘚 𝘞𝘖𝘙𝘓𝘋 «------•}I|

The game where every members of BTS becoming something that they always imagine to be.

A fiction where you can explore, unlock endings and characters with unique story.

The whole main characters including Sungmin have their own charisma and story. For example, Yoongi as the future star of pianist, Hoseok the animal lovers with vet as his profession, Jungkook as the super star of Taekwondo in high school, Namjoon as a professional detective in a case, Taehyung that got stranded in the middle of nowhere in the country side and Jimin climbing to become professional chef.

Sungmin is no different from them, he is a passionate florist that adores nature and the beauty of flowers along with their origin. He study them and help selling them with his dear aunt, the flower shop his family own.

The player will meet Sungmin on accident by crashing into each other and with rush Sungmin apologies abruptly and runs away, leaving behind his dropped wallet on the ground. The player will then try to catch up to Sungmin, but Sungmin is too fast and so they will lost sight of him.

The player sees a business card in his wallet and saw "The Gloria Florist" and its address, the player assume that Sungmin might work there and decides to visit the store on the next day.

From there on, the two will then meet often by accident and eventually the player will also work as part timer in the shop.

The player will unlock various path, secrets and unique story line along the way as the story proceed.