|I{•------» 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘌 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

WARNING

This chapter involved:

Violence✔
Blood✔
Curse words✔

_______________________________________________

As the darkness engulf Seoul, people are started sleep in an endless dream, embracing the darkness as they recover back their energy. Jungkook decide to play a bit more with his console in his room whilst Sungmin is sleeping on his across where Jungkook is playing, trying go keep his voice down and the screen mute, Jungkook continues to play as usual not caring he might wake up late the next morning. However, Sungmin kept tossing and turning in his sleep as cold sweats devour his body and soaked his pyjama.

The rustling become louder and Jungkook started to get distracted, he look over his shoulder and sees Sungmin breathing heavily and his chest going up and down as if he just ran a marathon, Jungkook decide to approach Sungmin when he sees how distress his expression had become. Shaking him in hoping to wake him up, only to be futile.

Meanwhile, in Sungmin's dream where him and his family enjoying their happy, tranquil and bright life had suddenly turn into one eighty degree.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 ➷➷➷➷➷

A grown up Sungmin standing on the sideline as he watches his younger self playing and laughing with his beloved dear brother, Byunghun. As they play, their parents are standing right on the opposite direction where he is standing, with proud, happy and soft expression, they hold each other like their life depend on it as they watch their children play happily.

"Honey, I wish this moment never ends,"  said the women who laid her head on the man shoulder, Harin.

Harin, Sungmin's 'mother' is a very beautiful woman. She is intelligent and very tall, could possibly be mistaken as a model.

"I know, sweetheart, I know," the man said with gentle voice, Junsoo.

Junsoo is also very handsome and very generous towards anyone, people mistaken him as an idol because of his handsome, tall figure and well build body.

The scenario in front of him make his heart swell with warm and nostalgia memory, the thought of him and his family still together, smiling, laughing and bright gives him hope and heart. But, that hope can only last too soon.

Suddenly, the ground beneath him begin to disappear making a large black blob of spot, his body then pulled towards it, falling into the abyss. The scenario change into his most biggest fear and worst situations, there he stand on the sidelines and on the centre is his younger self. Tied up in a rope, shirtless and thin. A boy who is young and fragile were now treated as if he were a dog, a slave to his own blood parents. Whipping his back with belt as scream and grunt coming out of his chapped mouth, blood begin to drop down as his 'father' continue to whip him mercilessly, his 'mother' was no help either. Standing there with amusement and evil glint in her eyes, not caring her own son has been tortured in front of her, as if she's watching a theatre. She claps heartlessly.

"Fag!"

"I can't believe we raised you!"

"Useless!"

"You shouldn't have born!"

"You good for nothing shit bag!"

"Disgrace!"

"Su......"

"SUNG--"

"SUNGMIN WAKE UP!"

Sungmin jolt awake as his shoulder being shaken by warm hands, his breath ragged and cold sweat drips down his forehead as if it was a waterfall. His vision is blurry and hazy, tears stream down his delicate cheek. Then, he felt warm soft hand cupping his cheeks and wipes his tears, his vision got clearer. He saw Yoongi and Jin in front of him with worry and sympathetic expression behind them, the others were wide awake giving Sungmin the same expression as Jin and Yoongi's.

"Shh, shhh, we're here, you're okay, you're safe," Jin softly whisper as Yoongi rub his back in soothing motion.

The others at the back don't know what to do so they left the room, despite Jungkook protest as he being drag out of his own room. Leaving the two hyungs alone with Sungmin as they comforting him.

Before this, Jungkook hear sobs as Sungmin keep tossing and turn in his sleep, it got louder every second. Frantically, he ran out the room with panic, the first thing he goes is Yoongi and Jin's shared room, he barged in with loud bang on the door making Jin fell out of his bed whilst Yoongi glaring daggers at Jungkook for interrupting his beauty sleep. When Jungkook tryung to explain the situation, well tried. He only said 'Sungmin-hyung' with fret and frightening expression, and that was enough for them to ran out of the room. The others heard loud bang coming from Yoongi and Jin's room,and seeing them bolt out of their room made them curious and so chased after them, leading them to distraught Sungmin.

"Shhhh, it's alright, I'm here,"Yoongi shushed.

It takes ten minutes for Sungmin to go back sleep after drinking some hot milk Jin had made, he ended up falling asleep on top of Yoongi's chest. Not that Yoongi minded. Jin then left them alone knowing that he would only distract YoonSung moment, not before he took a picture of them of course.

The next morning, they ended up sticking together like glue.