|I{•------» 𝘙𝘜𝘋𝘌 𝘍𝘈𝘕𝘚 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

🚨🚨WARNING🚨🚨

SWEARING✔
VIOLENCE✔

_______________________________________________

The boys were doing a fanmeet in Busan after their comeback concert of Dope. They were having fun including Sungmin, he's seated between Jungkook and Yoongi.

Seating arrangements⤵️
Namjoon>Hoseok>Jin>Jungkook>Sungmin >Yoongi>Taehyung>Jimin.

Sungmin is having fun by taking selfies as he makes cute poses that made ARMY squeal in delight and excitement, this made Sungmi flustered by the loud and teasing voice erupt from ARMY. However, not all 'ARMY' should like all the members. Woman in her mid twenties made her way to Sungmin sign position after flirting- I mean talking with the youngest in the group. As she made her way to Sungmin her atmosphere change along with her expression, from bright and innocent turn into one-eighty degrees. She scowl in disgust her as she stare at Sungmin who's already feeling uncomfortable by the woman unwelcome behaviour. He shrug them off and decide to be nice.

"Hello, how are you today?" Sungmin asked her in polite and soft voice, somehow made her face scrunch in disgust.

The girl scoffs and roll her eyes as she give her album to Sungmin.

"Hurry and sign your stupid name here, I ain't got no time for you," the girl said as she glared at Sungmin harshly making the poor boy flinch as he slowly reach her album.

Sadden by the woman attitude, he went along not wanting to cause any trouble.

"Wait! You know what, fuck this shit. WHY IN THE HELL ARE IN BTS ANYWAY! YOU ARE A FAGGOT AND ATTENTION WHORE! JUST LOOK AT YOU! YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN A FAG! MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU'RE PARENTS HATES YOU!" the girl screams as she points her finger to Sungmin.

Then suddenly, she throw the album to his face as one of the edge manage to scratch him deeply making his cheek bleeding, Jin abruptly run towards him and inspect his bleeding cheek, Jungkook pushes the woman away not caring that she's a lady, Yoongi rub his back soothing as he glare daggers directly towards the woman, Hoseok and Jimin were holding Taehyung down as he tried to freed himself to charge at the witch- I mean woman. Meanwhile, Namjoon went behind her with cold and void expression, calmly he tap the woman shoulder gaining her attention.

"Lady, what do you think you're doing?" Namjoon softly, yet coldly ask the woman as he tries to keep his emotion in place.

"Opppaaa~ Do you think that Sungmin shouldn't be in your group? Just look at him, he looks pathetic and he could contaminate the group reputation. You should put me instead so that I could do a better job~" the girl said as she puts her arm together making her 'boobs' bigger, battling her eyelashes with sickly innocent and sweet voice that almost sound like Medusa in his ears.

Namjoon try not to scrunch his face in disgust whilst Yoongi and Taehyung proudly show their middle finger towards the woman making Jimin and Jin suppress their laughter. Jungkook almost want to run back to the washroom to clean his ears and eyes for making it dirty whilst Hoseok about to call the entire police force until Jimin held him back.

"Disgusting, I can't believe there's a woman like this in this world. You should learn how to see yourself first before you see the others. However, I don't think you have since your face has been caked with make ups to cover those ugly personality of your, see yourself in the mirror. But, I doubt it since maybe your mirror had already been broken by those wicked and shameless behaviour. Here we are family, we support each other, not bringing each other down. You should know your words before you come and face us," Namjoon terrifyingly and calmly said, aware that he put the woman in place just by words without violence.

The woman become flustered as her face heat up into embarrassment. ARMYS are booing and urging her to get out of their sight before they throw tantrums. The security then came to drag the woman out as she trash around their grip.

Sungmin who had been sobbing the whole time turn his head towards their wise leader as his sob cease into sniffles. Namjoon walk towards him with soft and longing expression, he then bring Sungmin to his chest and whispers soothing and sweet words to him.

"Shh, it's alright, I'm here, we're all here for you. Don't listen to their nonsense, they're just being irrational and unfortunately doesn't know how to use their words and brain well," Namjoon playfully comfort making Sungmin giggles and smile at the leader playfully sentence.

"There's our favourite smile," Namjoon softly praise making Sungmin flushed and buries his face into Namjoon's chest.

"Thank you, Joonie......" Sungmin said softly as he drifted to sleep and buried his face on his neck.

Namjoon smiled and ran his hand through Sungmin's hair. The others smiled at the boys but the staff decide to stop the fanmeet, ARMY nod in understatement and so went home as they bid their farewells and supporting words towards the boys, but mostly directed towards Sungmin. They wave their hands happily and so head back home.