【。。】 𝚜𝚊𝚅𝚎 𝚖𝙴 𝙿𝚝.1 【。。】

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂

poweroftheelements

‼️ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ‼️

ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ☑
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ☑
ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ☑
sᴡᴇᴀʀs☑
ᴀʙᴜsᴇ☑
ʙᴜʟʟɪᴇs☑

A/N at the end.

____________________________________

'I want to breathe, I hate this night
I want to wake up, I hate this dream'

It has been years since Jin had talked to his best friends. Different fate had took him to America to study in University, he just finished his program and now he desperately wanted to go back to Korea. To his hometown, he hadn't been able to reach his friends and it concerns his a lot. Worries eat his heart he decide to visit them first.

It was unexpected and happened so fast that he didn't even realised that he could change the fate of others as well as his.

From the encouterment of Namjoom in the gas station as he barks an argument with a spoilt and bratty old man that lead him into a jail time to saving Yoongi from the burning house. The list goes on as these unexpected turn that could change his and their life.

However, he couldn't brush off the feeling of emptiness that is left behind as he walks with the group. Oh yeah, that's right.

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙢𝙞𝙣?

The thoughts had left him mortified at the sudden realisation. He felt guilty and ashamed at himself for forgetting the most adorable and softest boy. He immediately called the boys in, but one thing that he just realised now is that, he doesn't have a particular number. The number that used to contact him, Sungmin.

He checked through his mobile to find nothing, his gallery, contact, dms and even history is not there. It was like Sungmin was erased from this world, completely disappear in a thin air.

He called the others with frantic voice that made them jump at the voice that full of worry, fear and guilty. They rushed out and did what exactly he told them and met on the usual spot, the boys looked at each other with perplexed expression.

When they saw Jin sprint towards their direction with messy hair and ragged breath was enough to terrify them.

"Whoa, Jin-hyung, calm down. What happened?" Namjoon tries to coax him with pats on his back.

Jin pants loudly with hands on knees and so begin his story. He talks about the Sungmin who they missed the whole time and asking them about his disappearance. The group looked at Jin as if he grew two heads on his body, they looked at each other with confusion and curiosity.

"Hyung, what're you talking about? There's only seven of us. Not eight."

Jin's body spread across the soft mattress, his face is expressionless and in daze. He couldn't help but think about the earlier scenario, is it true? The Sungmin that he knew was only an illusion in his entire life? Were there only the seven of us only instead of eight? If so then how did he know him?