|I{•------» 𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘓𝘌 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

Having in their concert as they are performing their latest newest song, I NEED U. The boys enthusiastically running around the stage, greeting, teasing and laughing as they're happy that ARMY has come to see them, they cheered loudly as the boys entertained them with their hearts through microphone. What they didn't notice are their parents who come to see them, they're too oblivious to notice them. However, Sungmin notice their parents, he smile sadly wishing that his beloved guardians also there for him.

"Well, I've noticed that our parents is here today," Hoseok said as wipes his tears that were about to fall down.

The crowds erupted into 'owwed' as sound echoes throughout the concert hall. Sungmin, has been quiet as he sees others starting to get emotional. His feelings for them had already dissipated long time ago, not many good memories he were able to kept in his heart, forgotten and it burns him. The others are lining up to speak out their feelings whilst Sungmin already out into his own fantasy.

Sungmin, who were standing at the end of the line looked down to his feet as if they're more interesting than anything in the world, he was trying to hide his solemn face in front of everybody while the others were speaking through their microphone. He wished that his brother is in their concert and cheering for him as he sings, he wished that his used to be loving family is there as they were supporting him as he tried his best to make them proud.

But in this real world, life is cruel too him.

He didn't even get a chance to say 'thank you' to his brother before tragedy happen. He didn't get a change to say 'I love you' to his parents after what they've done to him. He couldn't go back in time. He wished he did. But, this is reality.

He was fidgeting his long sleeve and brought his hands together and pull it up to his chest, he took a deep breath as he tried to forget his thought behind.

He looked back up to the crowds and put a sMiLe on his face as he waits for his turn. Nobody realized his sMiLe, not even his friends.

"-kay, now Sungmin tell us yours," Jimin called out.

Sungmin snapped out of his fantasy, he didn't notice that he have been space out for that long time until Jimin called out for his turn.

He looked around to the crowd then to his friends who were waiting for him to speak. His mind went blank for a second as he thinks for a sentence to say.

"W-well, I just wanted to say. Thank you so much for supporting, listening and come to our concert. Thank you for choosing us to be part of your life, your future and your past. Thank you reminding us of who we are and thank you for cheering for. We will hopefully give you everything we can, to work harder, to stay healthy and happy. Thank you ARMY!" Sungmin excitedly cheered.

As the time went past, the concert finally finished and the crowds begin to disperse.The boys went back to back stage to meet their family. Meanwhile, Sungmin immediately went back to his changing room and changed back to his normal clothes, as he went pass by the back stage, he sees the others talking and happily hugging each other.

Sungmin watched everything in sad eyes as he stop by, he decided to go straight to their car and wait for the others to finish. He was seated at back of the car.

He took out his ear phone and plugged them in his phone and started to play musics. When the music plays, he looks towards the window beside him, his eyes become watery and tears falls down from his eyes to his cheeks.

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 ➷➷➷➷➷

They finally reach their hotel, Sungmin have to wait for the others for 10 minutes. What sadden him even more is that the members didn't even bother to talk or notice him along the way. They caught up with their own conversation. They completely forgot about him.

And when they reach their hotel, the others walked ahead while Sungmin was behind them. He stops at his single room, this is the first time that he was roomed with no one. He didn't realize that there was thunderstorms outside until he finally heard a loud thundering noise and flashes of light from the outside of his window, thunder was his nightmare, WAS.

He stops fearing them with the help of others who always allow him to come in their room to seek for comfort and haven.

He began to breathe heavily as he leaned against the wall to support his fragile body, his tears came back and streamed his cheeks once more. He curled himself into a tiny ball but shaking in fear like helpless child. He buried his head to his knees and his hands were covering both of his ears as he tried to lower his whimper down. He doesn't want to ruin anybody nights especially when the others are tired from their concert.

Having little energy left, he made his way to the bed and curled himself in protective manner. Still shaking in fear, he hugged the pillow closer to his chest and breathe heavily.

Emotionally exhausted, he finally drops his heavy eyelids and accepts the darkness.

Morning came, the others woke up one by one. Jin as the usual, woke up first following by Yoongi, surprisingly woke up the second. Yoongi decided to go to Sungmin room to check if he's already awake. When he opened the door and went to where Sungmin is sleeping, the scene in front of him broke his heart. He saw Sungmin's face are filled with tear stain and his hair was messy, he also notice that Sungmin didn't change back to his pajamas.

Finally, realization hit him like a train. They or he didn't notice Sungmin. They didn't realize how hurt he was during the concert when they meet their parents. They didn't realize how lonely Sungmin in the car when they caught up with their own conversation without noticing that Sungmin is right next to them. Yoongi felt guilty, what worse is that last night there was a thunderstorm and no one check on him because of how tired they were. Then he realized, that Sungmin is suffering again in the dark without no one to comfort him.

Yoongi runs towards Sungmin's bed and shook him awake. He called his name softly to his ears.

Sungmin open his eyes slowly and blink many times slowly adjusting his vision back, when he saw Yoongi, he turn to the other way and covered himself with blanket and curled himself. Yoongi sadden by his action, Sungmin usually get up fast after Yoongi wake him everytime in the morning.

"Sungmin? Baby? Can you please get up for me?" Yoongi pleads to him.

However, Sungmin didn't move an inch, he could feel his eyes started to water as he tried to keep his whimper down. However, Yoongi notice this, so he pulled Sungmin cover roughly and he sits him up, wrap his arms around his small and fragile body. He should've know that Sungmin is suffering. He should've be there beside him. He pulled Sungmin closer to his chest and kissed his forehead as he wiped his tears away. It broke his heart to see his precious Sungmin cried like this, it's like a crime to him. He wanted him to smile and be happy little sunshine.

When Sungmin cried went down into sniffing, Yoongi carried him bridal style and carried him down stairs to the living room. Everyone was there, they were chatting to each other until Jimin notice Sungmin is being carried, he noticed Sungmin's tears immediately went to them.

"Sungmin hyung? Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly as he gently run through Sungmin's hair.

Sungmin leans to his touch, the others who were chatting begin to quiet down when they heard Jimin. They were confused and concern when Sungmin is coming down the stairs with tears in his eyes. Then realization hit them like train. They ignored him, again.

They immediately went to them, Jin's mom mode immediately turn on when he sees Sungmin's tears. He took Sungmin away from Yoongi and placed him to the couch.

"Jungkook-ah, can you please get blanket and pillow for him please? Taehyung and Hoseok go get something comfortable for him to wear. While me, Namjoon and Yoongi are going to make breakfast for him," Jin ordered them quickly as the others scrambled away to do what Jin order had order them to do.

"What do I do hyung?" Jimin asked.

"You could stay with Sungmin and calm him down while he wait for his breakfast,"

Jimin nodded and immediately went to Sungmin side, he lied down beside him and cuddle him as he put Sungmin head to his chest and right hand on top of his head while the other were on his waist.

Even though he had no one, he still have the boys to comfort him and protect him, and he was glad.