|I{•------» 𝘛𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 «------•}I|

PART 1✨

Ever since the incident, the groups were exhausted, mentally and physically. Bang PD gave them a month of holiday for Sungmin recovery, Sungmin will have all the break he deserves till he is well and healthy again. It will take a while to make Sungmin comfortable and safe after the incident that made permanent scars to his heart.

But, the others were determine to become Sungmin's support pillar.

The hospital won't allow Sungmin going outside alone without anyone of the boys or bodyguards, leaving the bed is impossible for him since his back are still aches and stings from time to time, doctors had leave him painkillers pills and soothing cream.

However, with all the security and safety Sungmin still feels lonely and empty without the boys, he was traumatised by the events. He even had a nightmares in these prior weeks, he couldn't sleep unless if one of the members holds his hand or sleeps with him.

It was a very restless time for him and the others.

The others were worried and paranoid for staying away from Sungmin for too long, not even half a day they could keep away from Sungmin. Though, visiting hours exist in the hospitals so the nurse would have to kick them out forcefully unless permission were given by the ones whose responsible like Bang PD.

Bang PD had no choice but to arrange time table for the boys to stay with Sungmin for a day due to their persistent begging and whining, he also didn't fully trust all the staff that are in charge of Sungmin so he wouldn't mind to have at least one of the members or their manager stay with Sungmin.

But today was different, Sungmin was starting to get bored for staying in his white hospital room and the same greenery outside his window, he is desperate to go outside and have a walk with warm breeze of spring, to see beautiful flowers on the flower bed or going to the beach seeing the breathtaking sunset.

He missed his freedom.

Today, is Yoongi and Namjoon's turn to look after Sungmin, they quickly get themselves ready in the morning and leave the dorm with their manager. They also brought some Kimchi fried rice and some snack for later.

They've arrived to the hospital with no problems and smoothly,

However, when they enter the white room where Sungmin is currently in. They saw a sad, lonely and bored expression all over his face, the two were concern about this.

"Hey bub, what's wrong?" Yoongi ask the smaller male softly as he sits down beside him.

"Bored........" Sungmin pout.

Namjoon and Yoongi looks at each other then smiles.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll ask Sejin-hyung if he can give you day off somewhere. We're all sure that you are dying to go outside again, and don't worry. This time we'll make sure to stay by your side," Namjoon reassure and pats Sungmin head.

"Please! Sejin-hyung!"

"No."

Namjoon straighten his posture looking back to his manager.

"Eh? Why! Please let Sungmin out of the hospital only for a while, can you see that he's getting restless for staying in the same white room?" Namjoon begs.

Sejin sighs, "I know and I'm aware that something like this would happen. But, its not me that have the authority for Sungmin-ah's release, why don't you go to Bang PD and ask him?"

And Namjoon did.

He begs Bang-PD along with Jin who also volunteers to help him, they wanted to see the smile they miss from Sungmin. The others are agree with Namjoon's idea and so together they also begs Bang PD to give them permission, Bang PD have no choice but accept their wish also wanting to give his son freedom.

"Sungmin-ah, good morning," Yoongi greet his precious bun.

Sungmin response with timid smile and nod, Jin wrap his arms around his puny body with care, Jungkook take his hand and rub them gently while Jimin smother him with sweet kiss on the temple.

"Hyung! Hyung! Guess what? Bang PD has finally give us permission to go out! And he said  we're also allowed to bring you! Isn't that exciting?!" Taehyung excitedly claim jumping on his feet like puppy with happiness beaming around him.

Sungmin smiles and pat his head softly.