|I{•------» 𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘓𝘌𝘕 «------•}I|

It's been a long day for the boys and now they're on their way to the nearest and possibly cheap restaurant to eat lunch. They have been in the Practice room from five in the morning till the midday hoping that they would be able to finish their routine.

The group decide to walk instead since it's not far off from their studio. Jin and Jungkook are at the front loudly bickering like children as Jimin and Hoseok watched in silence and amusement with chuckles in the air, Taehyung and Namjoon are in the middle talking about the improvement they have made today. And lastly, Yoongi and Sungmin at the back as their hands intertwined together as they walk in comfortable silence, all they could think is the world of only the two of them with tiny smile.

They continue to made their way until Sungmin felt something tugging on his bag he look over his shoulder and saw someone trying to open his backpack.

"H-hey!"

The person jolt in surprise and bolt away from them, Yoongi heard Sungmin shout immediately turn his head quick along with others. They saw someone pickpocket their precious boy.

Immediately, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi ran after the thief whilst Jimin and Jin trying to calm the smaller male, Taehyung and Namjoon took them to the nearnest bench. Jin is checking Sungmin's bag to see if anything is missing it turns out that his wallet is, he look at Namjoon with concern face and Namjoon nod in understanding. He dialed police and report the situation.

Jimin and Taehyung are rubbing Sungmin's back in an attempt to calm him down.

Meanwhile, the three boys who had ran after the thief had manage to catch up with them noticing that they had turn to the left alley way. The three look at each other and nodded simultaneously.

The thief breathing was ragged after running with all his might from the three boys who twice as his size, he'll be lying if his mind said that he's not scared to one of them, hell they even have muscle tracing on their shirt below. They were running after him so fast like a lion after its prey and it hella terrifying.

Hiding behind the garbage, hoping that the three boys. But unknowingly to him, the three boys had already seen where the thief had gone and decided to play with him. Yoongi gave the two a signal and decide to play with him instead.

The three boys purposely passed the alley making it look like they didn't notice where the thief had went. And of course, the thief thought this was a luck that may have happen to him today, he sighs in relief taking out of the breath he was holding.

"Hmph, my lucky day today. That wallet worth my bank those boys are foolish and slow especially my victim. What a slow witted fag," The thief smugly said with poised manner as he smirk arrogantly.

He the felt a large hand on top of his shoulder, tightly gripping it making him wince in pain.

"You bastard, what the hell do you think you are doing?" A menacing and cold voice boomed in the thief's ear as they shiver in fear recognising the familiar voice.

Slowly, he turn his head but only to be meeting a dark, hard and ogre face meeting his eyes. The thief yelp in fear as he took steps back away. Yoongi, whose hand was on the thief's shoulder was pissed.

The two boys behind him were also wearing the same expression after hearing what just came out of thief disgusting mouth. Jungkook crack his knuckles and neck whilst Hoseok wore one of the most scariest look.

The thief gulped in fear and his body are shaking like leaves on autumn. He that this moment, he fucked up.

Meanwhile, the others had manage to calm the poor cinnamon after they found out that his wallet is missing. The boy was frantically running around like a chicken without its head making Taehyung and Jimin had to chased him up.

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

"Hello, this is Namjoon speaking."

"Namjoon-ah, come over to the police station. We've caught the thief."