|I{•------» 𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘠𝘔𝘖𝘜𝘚 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

Recently, Sungmin has been receiving anonymous letters, they come almost twice a week. Most of them contain explicit and inappropriate words, what disturbs  him the most is that they're written in red substance. Sungmin shiver every time he look at the letters, his psychological condition is slowly turning worse too. Slowly, Sungmin start to stutter more and flinching every time there's a slight movement, he didn't have the courage to tell the others due to his courage is slowly disappearing.

However, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin notice how his behavior change in the past few weeks after their tour, Sungmin always struggles to sleep afraid that someone might come to him in the middle of the night. So, the next day he would have noticable eye bags and he would keep stumbling on his feet. He wanted to sleep with one of the members, but that would only make them suspicious especially when Sungmin always cuddle with only with his plushies when he sleeps.

"Sungmin ah, is there something wrong? You've been acting weird for the past few weeks now, did something happen?" Jin ask with soft voice not wanting to startle him as he peek in his room and sit down at the edge of Sungmin's bed.

Now, Sungmin is currently curled up in his bed refusing to get out after receiving the same anonymous letter this morning, he was horrified, I mean who wouldn't. Sungmin is not like the others, he's not brave or either strong like the other members, he would often hide behind Namjoon or Jungkook if something happen. He's basically scared almost at everything even a small sound in the dark. Well, it's not his fault that he grew up that way after what had happened in the past.

He felt hand running through his hair gently and so he leaned in for the sudden comfort. He likes it when the members ran their hand through his hair, he felt safe around them. Then he remembered that he doesn't want the others to get involved with his problem, he whimpered and move further away from Jin.

"Sungmin ah?" Jin asked worriedly when he saw his baby drawing back away from him.

Jin figured that he need to get Yoongi, but he's currently on his studio composing new song the whole night. The others were in the practice studio. The only one that is available now is Namjoon that is currently downstair in the couch probably reading a book. He went down and called Namjoon and explained what happened to Sungmin. Namjoon nodded and went to Sungmin shared room with Jungkook.

"Hyung, please tell is what happen. You've completely shut us off every time we tried to help you during this recent weeks, you know that we hate seeing you like this. So, please tell us what happen," Namjoon softly said as he ran his hand through Sungmin's soft locks trying to convince him.

He suddenly heard sobbing and sniffling from Sungmin, Namjoon immediately grew worried. So, he pick Sungmin up and place him on his lap, rubbing his back and whisper comforting words to him.

"Shhh it's alright, I'm here now,"

"N-no, i-it's n-not a-alright,"

Namjoon felt his heart break when he hear his voice crack, he the hear another footsteps coming heading their way, Jin peeked in and saw Sungmin in Namjoon lap with his head buried on his chest as he sobs. He cooed and immediately when to Sungmin side as he kissed his forehead. They hate it when they saw Sungmin crying, well, all the members are, everytime when Sungmin cried it always hurt anyone's heart. They were so protective towards him after Bang PD told him about his past. It hurts them seeing fragile and innocent boy have a bad past that no one wants. Now it's up to them to fix and give him the love that he needs.

"Shhhh baby boy, it's alright. Now, if you tell us what's on your mind, then we'll go and see what we can do, please?" Jin asked while kissing his forehead and gently caressing his delicate cheek.

Sungmin pointed towards his desks that are full of letters that he received from the anonymous. Namjoon went over and picked up the letter, his eyes then grew wide and his face show disgust.

Dear my sweet oppa,

Oppa~I really miss you! How I wish I could hold you in my arms and caged you in the prison of glass like a Chinese doll. So fragile, yet gullible. Delicate as flowers and innocent as a child.

Don't worry, I will save you and chain you to my room like a display in the museum.

From: Your future bride.

As Namjoon reads the letter he couldn't believe it, why would a sesaeng go this far to get their attention? Making one of his member feel in danger was enough to him feel angered and protective especially when it directed towards Sungmin. He clench his palm in fist making the letter crumble and wrinkled, Jin notice Namjoon's angry and disgust expression. It was enough to tell him that the letter was beyond inappropriate.

"Nothing will happen to you, baby boy. We will protect you from those people, I love you," Jin said as he kissed his for head.

Sungmin felt his forehead being kiss and immediately snuggles closer to Jin's warm and broad chest, wrapping his arm around his waist.

Namjoon immediately went into his 'Leader mode' and bolt out of the room as he text the others and Bang PD demanding for meeting.

When the others received the notification from Namjoon and it's was code XXX which mean emergency. In their company they would often have secret code that could indicate each situation, this was made when Bang PD grew more cautious to his son which is when they debuted.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung  abruptly bolt out from their activities. The trusted staff including Bang PD were already there in seconds. They were anxious.

Then suddenly Namjoon burst in the door with loud bang. After telling them the situation the staff and Bang PD were angered and concern for Sungmin's safety. So they decided that they will put more security and CCTV around the dorm and the studios. The boys got more protective and one of them should stay with Sungmin. The media soon found out and so the news spread like wild fire. The army were angered and now they work together with the boys to protect Sungmin and making #PROTECTOURSUNGMIN and so it becomes number one trending