|I{•------» 𝘔𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘋 𝘜𝘗 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

Doing a tour in various different place is difficult, especially when you are told to be better than expectation. It took months to prepare and plan the entire thing just to make sure that it goes well and smooth.

However, not all expectation can be met.

Sungmin was having a bad fever, to make things worse they're in the middle of their WINGS tour. One of the biggest tour they had, yet.

Of course, loads of good qualities and work were expected, to mess this up also means death to him. He couldn't bring himself a courage to tell the others that he was sick, they would think that it was a mere fever. They're too busy with their own things.

The rap line are busy helping the plan manager and staff to prepare things they need when they perform, the maknae line are in their room memorising and practicing their vocal cords making sure they're still good. The only one left was Jin, Jin has nothing except revising song and memorising the dance, he's done all of that and he's proud.

Right now, he is on his way to his beloved, favourable person in his life, Sungmin. He had been desperate to see him ever since the tour start, they may go to the tour together but that doesn't mean that they will always be together. Recently, the vocal line has been dragged by their vocal coach to rehearse, he notice that Sungmin's vocal are a bit weak and stuttery like broken records.

It worries him a lot, none of the members or staff notice. Only him, he guessed that they're too busy perfecting themselves for the stage later.

"Sungmin-ah, open the door. It's me, your favourite and world wide handsome hyung," Jin proudly knock at the hotel door, feeling satisfied with his statement.

He waited for a moment till he realised that the door was not open for him.

His eye twitch and so grab the door knob, the door open,'Why is the door unlocked?'

Jin opens the door slowly, he went inside after closing the door behind him. He gasp when he see small figure on the floor.

"Sungmin-ah!" Jin immediately run towards the figure.

He lift the small body into his arms, he notices that Sungmin's breath is ragged and covered with cold sweats, he lift the small body in bridal style and gently laid him down the bed. He then went to get small bucket filled with water and cloth. Dipping the cloth into the water and squeeze them, he then gently draped the cloth on Sungmin's crown.

He could feel his heart thumbing loudly, worried for Sungmin, his heart clunch in pain to see him like this. Then, he slowly took off his clothes that full of sweat and made him wear something more comfortable.

Jin sigh tiredly as he finally done changing Sungmin clothes, "Sungmin-ah, why didn't you said anything..."

"Because I don't want to be a burden...."

A hoarse voice replied, Jin jolt up in surprise almost letting out a scream, he froze think back to what Sungmin just said earlier.

"What do you mean? You health along with others are top priority, I can't just let you hid your fever while we have a tour. It's dangerous, Sungmin-ah," Jin scolds him gently, not wanting to startled the boy.

Sungmin chuckles despite his throat is killing him, "At least I didn't bother anyone, I don't want to add more stress on your shoulder since the schedule has been hectic. I don't want to feel guilty especially when ARMY are expecting us, all of us," Sungmin finish with harsh cough followed.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows, frowning at the statement his dongsaeng made. Now he felt useless.

Pregnant silence filled the room, Jin clench his fist in frustration.