|I{•------» 𝘚𝘐𝘊𝘒 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

The boys came home late due to the photo shoot that they took the whole day, all of them were tired, when they got home they immediately went to their room and collapsed on their bed not even bothered to change. Well, that was Sungmin biggest mistake, he forgot to change the AC temperature off because he was wearing shorts and he forgot to take his blankets after the laundry. Well, to make things worse it's autumn in Korea.

The next morning the boys woke up one by one, Jin who woke up first started to make breakfast following by Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi. The boys greet each other and sit down and eat their breakfast.

"Wait, where's Sungmin hyung? Isn't he always the first one to get up before the rest of us?" Taehyung asked the others.

"I'll go and woke him up," Yoongi said as he stood up.

"No no no no, the last time you did you went back to sleep with him. Jimin-ah, can you please go and wake him up instead," Jin said as he scold Yoongi and asked or more likely state Jimin.

Jimin nodded and went to Sungmin's room. He opened the door and see Sungmin curled up in the bed with loud cough coming from him. Jimin immediately went to Sungmin and put his hand on Sungmin's forehead, when his hands meet Sungmin's forehead he immediately flinch at how warm it is.

"Hyung, can you hear me? Do you want me call the others for you?"Jimin asked worriedly to his favorite hyung.

Sungmin nodded to Jimin but cough harshly that made Jimin winced at how harsh the cough was. Jimin run back to the dining room.

"Guys! Sungmin hyung is sick!" Jimin shouted to them.

Jin who just drank his juice immediately spit the juice out to his side which unfortunately Jhope. Jhope looked to Jin and glared at him waiting for apologies but instead of apologizing, Jin ran to Sungmin's room.

When Jin made to Sungmin's room, he heard a harsh cough that made him run to Sungmin and helped him sit up, he noticed that Sungmin didn't change his outfit from last night and he didn't see any blanket near him nor did the AC was turn off, the others knew that out of all the people, Sungmin was the only person who get sick really easily.

"Sungmin, don't tell me that you didn't change your clothes last night, did you forgot to take your blanket and turn the AC off?" Jin asked Sungmin softly as he rubbed Sungmin back.

Sungmin nodded, not trusting his throat at the moment.

"Taehyung ah!"

"Yes Jin hyung?" Taehyung replied as he walk towards Jin.

Taehyung saw Sungmin condition and it broke his heart seeing his favorite hyung looking like a mess. Sungmin hair is messy and his face is flushed especially his nose. Taehyung could also already tell that he have huge headache because Sungmin is literally swinging side to side trying to stay awake.

"Taehyung can you stay here with Sungmin? He needs someone to look after him while me and the others gonna go buy ingredients to make porridge and the medicine since we ran out of them," Jin said to Taehyung, well more like order him.

Taehyung nodded and went to Sungmin side as Jin walked away from them. Jin went to the others with much more stern and stritch expression.

"Guys, come on and get ready, we gonna go to the store to buy ingredients to make soup and Namjoon, Yoongi and Jungkook, I want you to go to pharmacy to buy the medicine while me, Jimin and Hoseok go to the grocery store," Jin ordered them as his eomma mode is on.

The others nodded and went to go change and went out.

Meanwhile Taehyung is trying to change Sungmin into more comfortable clothes.

"Hyung do you want me to to sing for you?" Taehyung asked.

Sungmin nodded as he grabbed Taehyung hands as if he wanted to cuddle. Taehyung got the message and went to the bed with Sungmin and wrapped his hand on Sungmin small waist while the other on his head, he bring Sungmin closer to his chest while Sungmin buried his head in Taehyung chest and his hands were fisted like a baby sleeping. Taehyung started to sing.

As Taehyung sing the halfway through the song, he noticed that Sungmin is breathing even more calm which mean that he fell asleep, Taehyung pull a blanket over them and cover both of them, Taehyung looked at Sungmin face, he thought that Sungmin face is the cutest while he sleeps, he look peaceful and he looks like a child. Taehyung decided to sleep while holding Sungmin close to him.

The next days, Taehyung was the one that got sick.