|I{•------» 𝘙𝘌𝘊𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠 «------•}I|

This is the 2nd part of "Sesaeng".

‼️WARNING‼️

The chapter below contains:

Violence✔
Gore✔
Swearing✔

Those that are uncomfortable you may leave.

⚠️YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ⚠️

[A/N]

I'm no doctor or medical specialist. So, please go on easy on me with the description that will be mention below. The description might not be true since I didn't search it up (LAZY).

____________________________________

Days passed, the court was held for the 'incident'.

Two members of the group were chosen as witness, Namjoon and Yoongi. Jin couldn't come and volunteer to stay by Sungmin side till he wakes up, Yoongi has enough evidence as eye witness due to him arrived later at the scene. Jungkook didn't want to be in the court, still traumatised by the event.

The two wore formal clothes such as suits and neat hairstyle as they were accompanied by Sejin and Bang PD, the four were surrounded by bodyguards that are keeping reporters at bay from getting closer to them. The shouts from curious reporters and the flashing from the cameras were ignored by the four as they continue to move forward.

The suspect were caught shortly after two days of the event, police and investigators manage to locate their addres, identity and their intentions by the help of supporters and ARMYS.

Apparently, the suspect stated that they wanted to see what kind of expression Sungmin would make, they wanted to see him suffer, they wanted to see terrified expression and they wanted to see him break. The police took them to test them and not surprisingly the suspect has suffer from bipolar disorder, anger issues and depression disorder.

They did it intentionally by leaving evidence on purpose. However, the police couldn't find what is the cause of the suspect behaviour cause. They do not have any person that are close to the nor family members that are alive. Due to stress from overworking and depression the suspect decide to take their anger by throwing it to other people that are famous such as Sungmin.

The suspect admitted that they are jealous of Sungmin luxurious life and surrounded by the people he loved. And, that's why they decide to target Sungmin.

The court last for three hours.

__________________

Meanwhile, back in the Seoul National University Hospital.

The others hudle up in one room for their precious boy. The Maknae line sat on the couch leaning against each other seeking for comfort as they slept, Jin and Hoseok stays on each side of the bed holding Sungmin's delicate and pale hands. They're asleep, feeling exhausted at the eventful week but they refuse to leave their precious male behind and alone. Bodyguards at the front of the room guarding and survey anyone comes in and out of the room.

The conditions of the small male was appalling, the male was forced to sleep with his stomach down not wanting his injury to make any contact, the bandages are wrap around from his chest and lower back with some blood seeping out, the burns from acids reached the level of 3rd degree burns. This means that another scar (a humongous one) will be added to his delicate body. Apparently, some of the acids had also made a contact with his spine and nervous system therefore his lower body might be numb for a few months, he will need to learn how to walk and run if not he will be impaired walking.

Their heart shatter, they couldn't believe the news that were told.

It's almost evening, the sunset gave a warmth light and the window opens giving a light breeze. It was peaceful, yet melancholy.

Suddenly, a tiny pale hand twitch its fingers the sudden light action caught Jin as he just wake up from his light nap. His eyes widen when he saw the eyes of their significant opens from its slumber.

"Sungmin-ah? Shh, baby. It's me, Jin-hyung, I'm here," Jin cooes when the male begin to shift uncomfortably.

Sungmin eyes lands on Jin whose eyes flowing down with fresh tears on his cheeks, he give out tiny smile through his oxygen mask.

Jin smile gratefully with relief sighs escape his lips, he put their foreheads together as Sungmin nuzzle to the caring touch. Hoseok wakes up at the sobs erupt from Jin, he sits up straight and saw a heartwarming sight in front of him, he gently rubs the pale hand with care and give it a peck as a sign of relief.

Not long after, the doctors were called and the Maknae line cried in a tears of joy of their Hyung awaken state. The doctor and nurses push the others out as they did several checkups and change the male bandages along with the IV bag.

Jimin texted their Hyung, Bang PD and Sejin of their current situation. The rest wait with anticipation and slight fear. Minutes past doctors inform them that it was alright to talk to Sungmin, but they have to keep their voice minimum.

Jin and Jungkook were the first to enter, they gently hug Sungmin's small body delicately with care, Jimin and Taehyung hold his small pale hands as Hoseok kiss his temple adoringly. Sungmin could only give tiny smile at the actions as he snuggles deeper into the protective, yet, warm embrace.

____________________

Namjoon and Yoongi rush to the hospital with Sejin.

After the court were done and suspect were found guilty they were delightful and finally able to release their breath. Jimin had sent them a message that made them eager to go back, they begged Bang PD to go first which he approve while he took care of the interviews, Sejin simply followed the two but also want to see the male that he sees as son figure.

Y

oongi being ahead of the three runs through the corridor ignoring the nurses calls to not run in the hall, he just couldn't wait to see his precious baby. When he saw Sungmin bedridden laying down on his stomach and bandages on his body his mind went blank, he couldn't make a sound and his ears is ringing. He didn't even realised that he was crying 'till Hoseok hugs him.

He wanted to hold him, feel his warmth again, see his smile again and hear his adorable giggles. He misses his baby.

With a loud bang on the sliding door he opens, he saw the others surrounded the certain bed, the others put their attention to the panting and flushed figure after running. Yoongi, slowly made his way to the bed where his precious baby is bedridden, the others moved away.

Eyes widen and his view become blurry at the sight in front of him. There, he saw Sungmin still bedridden but his arm reach out to him making a grabby motion and small whimpers escape his lips. Yoongi cried and he took the small, pale and delicate hand to him, intertwine them together, put their foreheads together with such care and love.