|I{•------» 𝘏𝘖𝘚𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘡𝘌𝘋 «------•}I|

✤EDITED✤

It was the day where all the boy's schedule are getting busy, again. They were having a 'Save Me' comeback and in a few weeks their tour will start again. Everyone including Sungmin has been busy of trying to improve their dance and collaboration. Though, sometimes he even forgot that he have to take care of himself.

However, ever since after they finished their new song, Sungmin has been stumbling and vomiting a lot lately. Though, the others did notice his weird behaviour, they continued on their business. The three weeks after that, Sungmin slowly forgot his way back to his dorm which as a result making him late to come back to their dorm, Jin has been scolding him many times which made the others worried. They did try to question him but he avoided them and proceeded to change the topic.

Today they're are practicing their choreography after some adjustments and change. However, ever since they step in the practice room, Sungmin had been feeling nauseous and he could see a faint black spots in his vision. Step after step, their dancing begin to accelerate making him hard to catch up.

Hoseok, who had been behind Sungmin as they change position, notice Sungmin's stumbling and sloppy dance. He was about to tell at everyone to take break, but to his surprise and shook. Sungmin fell backwards catching Hoseok off guard, he immediately bolt towards him, catching his body before hitting the ground.

"HYUNG!"

The others begin to snap their heads towards Hoseok as they heard Hoseok scream frantically, what they saw was horrifying. Sungmin on the ground with Hoseok twitching and shaking for non stop, his pupils rolled back making Jungkook and Taehyung wince. His nose begin to bleed like flood making Jin and Yoongi immediately rushed to their side.

The others began to panic, Jungkook was in tears and Taehyung was hugging him, Namjoon immediately went to his bag to get his phone and called the ambulance. Hoseok and Jin were by Sungmin side trying to calm him down. Jimin and Yoongi went to the front gate waiting for the ambulance.

"Don't touch him! Slowly put him on the ground, then leave him there," Namjoon instruct Hoseok who kept Sungmin on his lap.

"What!? But-"

"Hyung, just do it! We don't know anything how to treat seizures or how to keep him put of it, please!?" Namjoon pleads fearing that if Hoseok wouldn't listen to him it would make things worse.

Hoseok hesitantly, slowly and gently put Sungmin's still shaking body down with Jin help. They put pillow beneath his head not wanting Sungmin to hit his head accidentally.

A minute has passed suddenly, Sungmin stopped twitching, his breathing is slowly decelerating and his eyes begin to close slowly. Jin noticed this immediately call Namjoon.

"NAMJOON!" Jin shouted as his tears stream down to his cheeks.

Namjoon heard Jin shout in distress immediately went to them. Luckily, Jimin and Yoongi arrived with the paramedics with them. They immediately put Sungmin in the stretcher and drove off to hospital.

The others tried to go after them but their manager stopped them and told them to go change first as Bang PD is already with the ambulance.

The others were reluctant but obeyed and got change quickly.

When they arrived in the hospital, the front gate were surrounded by reporters after hearing that BTS Sungmin has been carried to the hospital. The securities notice the boys appearance and immediately shove the reporters away to make a way for the boys. The boys were wearing masks so the they couldn't see their sadden expression as they go through reporters. They immediately went to the lady at the reception.