|I{•------» 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘌 «------•}I|

It was finally the day where the group had proper, well-deserve rest, working for 24/7 non stop had made them physically and mentally exhausted. They have three months of break so this means they can go anywhere they want yo relax themselves, Jin and Taehyung decide to go back to their parents house to catch up with things they're missing without them, Namjoon had decide to travel alone to Europe country side to enjoy the nature and fresh air, Jungkook and Hoseok stayed back till few days before going back to their parent's house.

Meanwhile, Jimin and Sungmin decide to stay and there's two reason why. One, Sungmin didn't have any relatives or house he could go back to. Two, the boys were worried that is Sungmin is alone he might not be able to take care of himself. So, in the end Jimin volunteer to stay behind since his parents are too busy this year and he wouldn't mind staying behind with Sungmin.

Of course, Sungmin felt guilty for Jimin, but Jimin response, "It's our break so we can decide whatever we wanna do, right? And I want to stay here, with you," he reassure.

Hesitantly, Sungmin nod and decide not to talk about it. Now, it has been two weeks since their break had started, Jungkook and Hoseok went back as they said and promised to bring souvenir on their way back.

Jimin and Sungmin has been lazily cuddle on the living as their legs tangled, Sungmin is on top of Jimin, Jimin hand is on his tiny waist while other holding a remote TV.

"Hmm...Hyungie," Jimin softly call Sungmin.

"Wae?"

"Let's go outside and go to the park, it's boring here," Jimim suggest and whine.

Sungmin giggles and nod, sitting up and went to change his clothes. Jimin immediately bolt towards his room excitedly and quickly change his clothes. They both meet up on the doorstep and walk to the nearest park.

It was silence, but not awkward. They both walk side-to-side with hands intertwined, it was cold outside since it's winter, the snow has yet to shown since it's still in the middle of October. Jimin saw little cafe open near the park and so drag Sungmin to buy some hot drinks.

"Hyung, what do you want to get?" Jimin ask his hyung as he ponders looking at the available menu in front of him.

Sungmin hummed,"I want the double hot chocolate one, please," Sungmin points out to the certain item.

Jimin nods,"Then I want hot cappuccino, please," Jimin order to the cashier.

It doesn't took long till their orders arrived, they continue to walk towards the park with hot drinks in their hands. Some families or couples come to enjoy their time in the park, they're already used seeing other idols such as BTS in the park and would often respect their space and leave them alone.

They ended up sitting down on the bench near duck pond, it was still evening and the sun has yet to disappear. They enjoy the evening breeze in silence, the wind is chilly but enjoyable enough to take in the fresh air.

"Chimmy, what will you do after you have become BTS?"

Jimin were shocked by the sudden rhetorical question as he chocked on his coffee that he's drinking making Sungmin panicked and pat his back. When Jimin finish his cough, he grab his hyung shoulder and softly shake them back and fort.

"Why are you thinking that way when we literally resigned the contract just a month ago?" Jimin ask still shaking Sungmin making him dizzy.

Jimin finally let go and let Sungmin breathe, again.

"I-I'm just saying. What if you guys are being called by the government to enlist yourself to the military and forget about me? What if you guys suddenly lose interest in each other? Or what will happen if you guys suddenly replace me-"

Sungmin was cut off by sudden, warm and tight hug around his small body. Jimin snap when he heard the last sentence, why would their only cinnamon roll be replaced? The one that bought them together, creating a warm and welcoming, yet protective feelings towards each other just how they felt towards their family.

 At the thought of his precious being replaced was enough to make his heart throbbed painfully, he tighten his grip around his hyung's small, fragile and petite body to his chest. He could feel his heart thumb loudly in his chest, he bury his head on his soft, brunette hair.

"Don't.....Don't you dare say that again, don't you dare say that you are replaceable or we'll forget you. E-even if the guys did, I won't forget you!" Jimin loudly said, vowed to himself as well.

Sungmin sniffles and wrap his tiny hands around Jimin, returning his warm hug. He nods his head, trusting his fragile heart to his dongsaeng.

"I promise, I will never forget you,"

_______________________________________________

I know I am a bad author. I've been delaying many things, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

I'd like to ask, what are your opinions for the new theme?

I happen to come across a good text design and cover app that could help me to keep me motivated.

I've change/ edited some of the story plot so that the readers, well, hopefully won't get confuse again.

A/N: Do in mind that Sungmin cannot go to military service due to sudden seizures he might get during uncertain situations. (Pls do read chapter 'HOSPITALIZED' if you haven't read it).

Ai~~~~