70

(Y/N)

    The video started black at first before it faded to the boys standing in front of a couch, obviously in the practice room, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook were stood in the very front, Hobi, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin was standing behind them. However, I was surprised to see who was standing behind the boys in the middle.

    It was Bang Si-hyuk.

    They didn’t say anything for a second until I heard “Dul, Set! Bangtan! Annyeong Haseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!” I giggled at the little introduction they normally do for interviews or something. They all sat down, now I realized why they were stood in different spots. The hyung line sat on the couch meanwhile the maknae line sat on the floor in front of them. Bang Si-hyuk stood behind the couch in between Yoongi and Namjoon. PD-Nim started speaking to me. “Hello (Y/n), I’ve been told by the boys that you’re interested in becoming an idol. At first, I wasn’t sure, We don’t normally hire females to be idols here, mostly males. However, I have seen your work, the covers, the dance covers, and the instruments you play. You seem to have what it takes. I understand that YG Entertainment has already offered you a position, yet, I would like to tell you that when you arrive in Korea, come to BigHit Entertainment and we can chat about that. However, from this moment, the boys will take over.” Taehyung was the first to open his mouth. “(Y/n), You have what it takes to work here and we’d love to work with you so pleease take this offer.” He begged. Namjoon shook his head with a smirk.

    “(Y/n) you can do what you like, work at YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, or SMTown, etc. But know this, the maknae line would be upset with you if you didn't work here.”  Bang Si-hyuk patted his shoulder and looked at the camera. “If you accept my proposal (Y/n) well,” he trailed off then all the boys looked directly into the camera.

  “Welcome to BigHit Entertainment (Y/n)!”

    I was touched they made this video for me. I didn’t realize I was crying until the video ended with everyone waving bye. I wiped my tears and smiled. I already knew my answer and I know they know that I saw the video, considering my phone is spamming with texts asking if I accept or not. I smirked to myself and decided to let them wait in agony.

    I placed my phone on my bed and got up. I grabbed clothes from my closet and grabbed a new towel. I walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. I thought of the way I was gonna tell the boys. Maybe record a video just like they did. I washed my hair and body while singing Lost.

    I got out of the shower and changed into the clothes I brought with me. I had classes today but I didn’t have to go since I took my finals for the past 3 days. Tomorrow I was getting my results and I was really nervous. If I passed, I could get any job concerning music or dancing, I could even become an art teacher if I wanted too.

    I looked down at my outfit and saw I put on black leggings, and yet another oversized hoodie, this time it was a camo mastermind hoodie. (Like Yoongi wears in the beginning of the Mic Drop MV, which wasn't released yet, trust me it’ll be funny later in the story. Here it is if you don’t know what it looks like:

 Here it is if you don’t know what it looks like:

    I remembered when I bought this

    I remembered when I bought this. It was for American money, and that was almost $1000, which is about £800. It was a lot but worth it because it’s baggy and amazing. Need I say more? I stretched by leaning back almost like a back bend but not all the way down. I sat down on my bed and looked at my phone and smiled at all the messages the boys have sent, worrying about me. I check the time ‘10:34 am’ I woke up at 9:30 am. I was about to text the boys until I heard a knock on my door.

    I walked to it and opened it revealing two tall males one looking around my age and another with a mustache. I’m guessing they're the movers. “Good morning ma’am. We’re here to help you move your stuff.” Mustache man told me. “Great! Thank you so much.” I let them inside. “There will be certain boxes I will take myself because they have valuables in them. Those I will put in my own pile, other than that most of my boxes are out here in the living room. Some in my room. My bed has yet to be packed up too. I was wondering if you could help me with that?” I explained to them. They nodded their heads. “Let's get all the boxes first.”

    Slowly, all the boxes disappeared from the rooms. There was a certain one that was staying with me. My camera equipment. I was gonna put it in a new suitcase I’m gonna have to buy. “Alright, time to pack up the bed and other furniture.” The mover around my age said. I nodded and went to my room and started pulling the mattress off the box spring. Slightly struggling the two men took over for me. I blushed in embarrassment and I quickly grab my phone off the bed before they turn it vertical.

    I quickly check the time. ‘1:21 pm.’ I quickly shoved my phone into my hoodie pocket and pulled the, surprisingly light, box spring from the bed frame. The movers came back and took the box spring from me and I quickly undid the frame for them. Slowly all my furniture disappeared also, leaving my house quite baren. Other than my suitcases stuffed with clothes for the next few days and my box of camera equipment, my school bag and another personal backpack filled with essentials, like my laptop, snacks, toiletries, and chargers.

    I walked out of my room carrying the items I was planning on taking with me on the plane. I met the movers in the living room. “That’s it, thank you so much!” I paid them the price it cost and then gave them each a big tip. I watched the van with all my stuff drive off and I carried all my stuff to my car, putting it in the backseat and trunk. I took one last look at the place I lived for the past 4 years and sighed. 'Goodbye.' I smiled slightly.

    I got into the drivers’ side and drove off. Going to a hotel near the airport so I can leave early when its time.

Time Skip

I arrive at the hotel and once I get to my room I instantly fall onto the bed and want to sleep. I checked my phone ‘4:32 pm’ I sighed. I probably wasn't going to text the boys today. It’s too late for them, plus I'm tired. I grabbed the blanket I brought and the pillow and added them to the pillows and blanket already on the bed. I fell asleep almost instantly.