133

(Y/n)

I saw Namjoon looking at us and I smiled and waved at him. “Yo guys.” I said. They sighed. “You guys disappeared and worried us.” I laughed. “Sorry.” I stood up from my seat, grabbing my drink. Kookie following me. We pulled up our masks. “Are we going back to BigHit?” They nodded. “We took the car though so we’ll drive there instead of walking.” I yawned, “Okay.” Yoongi chuckled. “You literally have coffee in your hand and yet you’re tired.”

“Don’t overwork yourself, (Y/n).” Jin said to me in a soft voice. We got into the car and Jin drove and I sat in the passenger seat. I was thinking about my music, then about the Love Yourself films, I was wondering who should I pick to act with? “Hey Boys, Are you all doing a Love Yourself film?” Taehyung hit Jungkook. “You told her about that?” Taehyung asked Jungkook and he just nodded. Jin smiled at me. “He told you I’m guessing, but, yes we are. We wanted you to act with one of us, you can decide who. We won’t force you or anything. However, It needs to be soon because we need to start recording in a week or so.” I nodded, understandingly.

“Let me think about it for a bit, I am close with you guys so it shouldn’t be too awkward.” They laughed. “By the way, you should really tell us when you leave. You worried us, you just disappeared when we all weren’t paying attention. Also, you danced amazingly.” Namjoon told me. “Yeah, sorry. Kookie just grabbed my hand and stole me away, thank you for the compliment though. I’ll be sure to tell you next time instead of disappearing.” I smiled.

    Namjoon leaned over to me from the back seat and pulled off my hood and messed up my hair. “HEY.” He smiled, showing off his dimples and I pulled away. I pulled down the sun-visor and fixed my hair the best I could. “You’re rude. Wait what time is it?” I said as I pulled out my phone, however, Jimin was faster than me. “It’s 4:53 pm. Why?” I laughed and what I realized. “I’ve only realized that I’ve been in my studio for hours. Since yesterday at 7 pm? I really need to sleep.” I leaned back and slid down my seat. “Sit normally, if we crash you can get seriously hurt. Also, We’re going to the studio to get your stuff then I’m taking you home.” Jin scolded me.

    I looked at Jin, who took a quick glance at me. I fixed myself and I felt a hand on my shoulder, only to see Jungkook. “You’ve only been here for a week or so. You can’t overwork yourself, especially since you’re a new Idol who’s gonna be debuting in a month or so. You need to take breaks.” I looked into the back and saw Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin, who were in the first 3 seats in the car. “I need to record my vocals for my song though.” I pouted. “You can record them tomorrow, you need to sleep.” I heard Yoongi from the back say. I sighed and faced forward again. “Fine.” Now in silence, we made our way to BigHit Entertainment.

    We arrived after about 10 minutes, due to traffic. I unbuckled and got out of the car, not waiting for the boys as I already made my way to the building. I walked in and waved to Ji-Hye as I walked by and made my way to my studio, thinking about just locking it on the boys and recording my song. I saw In-Jung outside the door to my studio. “Hey, In-Jung.” I pushed him aside a bit and pulled out my keys to unlock the door. “I didn’t know you were out, I just showed up here to talk to you.”

    I hummed and sat down and started packing up my stuff, In-Jung followed me and stood behind me as I packed up. “You know (Y/n), I know we haven’t known each other long, but I really do like you, I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime?” I sighed and spun around in my chair. “I’ll tell you the same thing I told Jungkook, but harsher. You’re nice and all, but I’m not really interested.” In-Jung stood there frozen at my words and I turned back to my desk, transferring stuff from my desktop to my laptop. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see In-Jung.

    “Please (Y/n), just one date, if you don’t like it, it will be our only one. We can see how you feel after.” I glared at him. “Just one date? If I say yes will you leave me alone? BTS is waiting for me to take me home.” In-Jung nodded enthusiastically. “Fine, I’ll go on a date with you. No promises we’ll go on a second one.” I unplugged my laptop from my desktop after transferring the data. I shoved it into my bag and put all my notebooks and papers in my bag as well. I stood up and In-Jung hugged me. “I promise to make it the best date ever.”

    “Okay, I gotta go now. They’re waiting for me.” I picked up my bag and stood up and walked past In-Jung and saw Jimin in the hallway. “In-Jung, get out please.” He left and walked down the hallway, shooting my finger guns. “I’ll pick you up tomorrow at 6 pm.” I looked at him. “Fine.” I shut my door and started walking with Jimin. “You’re going on a date with him?” I nodded. “Why?” I shrugged. “He wouldn’t stop begging and I’m tired, so I’m kind of bitchy and said yes so he would shut up.” Jimin nodded.

    “Would you ever go on a date with me?” I looked at him. “I mean yeah, you’re absolutely amazing. Who wouldn’t take the chance to go on a date with the famous Jimin?” He laughed. “I mean seriously. In-Jung’s cute and all and I may have a tiny crush on him, but I don’t know if I’d date him. There are things I need to focus on, like loving myself--” Jimin interrupted me by snorting. “You okay Jimin?” He laughed. “Yeah, I’m good, I’m sorry, continue.” He said while giggling, then I understood why he was giggling.

    ‘OH MY GOD!” I started laughing hard. Jimin laughed with me, we literally stopped in the hallway and were basically crying while laughing. “I didn’t even realize, oh my god.” I was out of breath from laughing. “My stomach hurts.” Jimin said. I heard footsteps coming towards us but Jimin and I were too busy laughing, trying to recover. “What are you idiots doing?” I heard Yoongi say. “Currently dying.” I said, still recovering.

    “(Y/n) made a pun on accident and killed me.” Jimin said while whiping his eyes. We were trying to recover ourselves. I stood up and Taehyung grabbed me to steady me. “Come on, we were waiting for you guys.” We walked slowly to the exit, I was feeling better and Jimin was still giggling. “Shotgun!” I quickly ran to the passenger seat and got in next to Jin who smiled at me. Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung got into the van and buckled up. “Next stop, (Y/n)’s house!” Jin said way to excitedly.

- Sorry guys. I've been dead, but I've been planning out 2 new stories for you. So I'm sorry if this is short, you'll get a longer story hopefully within the next week, it depends on my schedule. Thank you for being and patient and reading.