134

WARNING: SENSITIVE TOPIC: RAPE LOOK FOR THESE (☢) TO TELL YOU WHERE IT IS. YOU CAN SKIP READING THE PARAGRAPHS INBETWEEN THOSE SYMBOLS.

(Y/n)

I wore a simple black dress and some converse because there is no way I’m wearing heels on a date with a guy I barely even like. I sighed. ‘I can’t believe I accepted this.’ The boys were gonna be late at the company today, so they said if anything happens I can go there. I have to go to the company anyway, that’s where I promised to meet him. I grabbed my purse and made sure I had everything before walking out the door. I wasn’t going to be walking 15 minutes to the studios so I made sure I had my keys to drive my car that finally got here. It got here quicker than I expected since it got sent from England. I got in my car and drove to BigHit.

I pulled up in front of BigHit and parallel parked, even though I hate it, I still did it. I walked through the doors, looking like a damn queen. Ji-Hye saw me and whistled. “You got a date tonight?” She asked. I smiled at her. “With In-Jung, sadly.” She laughed. “Let me guess, you don’t really like him?” I nodded and headed off the studios. Walking down the hallways til I found myself in front of Namjoon’s studio. I knocked on it and then waited.

Namjoon opened the door and choked on his spit when he saw me. I laughed “Oh my god, are you okay?” I kept laughing. Namjoon recovered. “Jesus, you look beautiful.” I smiled. “Why thank you.” “In-Jung is a lucky guy.” I snorted at his words. “I don’t even really like him like that, I just didn’t want to be bothered so I accepted it.” Namjoon nodded. “Do you want to see the others while you wait?” I shook my head. “I’ll stay here, for now, In-Jung should be here soon. Just then I got a text. I checked my phone and saw that it was a text from In-Jung saying he was here. “That’s In-Jung, I gotta go.” I started to walk away only for Namjoon to grab my wrist and pull me back.

He pulled me into his arms and held me. “Joonie..” I whispered into his chest. He pulled away and leaned down to my height, his hands on my shoulders as he looks at me in the eyes. “(Y/n), Please be careful. Come back here right away or call me or one of us if something happens. We all care about you so much and we don’t want you to get hurt. Remember, if he touches you in any place you don’t like or tries to force you to do anything, go for the private area or neck when defending yourself, then go into public and call us. Okay?” I looked at him for a moment before nodding. “Okay, DAD.” He laughed pulled me into a hug again before letting me go. “Good luck (Y/n). Have fun.” I smiled at him. “Bye Joonie.”

I walked out of Namjoon’s studio and down the hallways to the front. I saw In-Jung standing at the desk talking to Ji-Hye. He saw me and stopped talking and did a complete double take. Ji-Hye saw me as well. “There she is!” She had a big smile on her face. In-Jung walked to me and took my hand and kissed it. “You look absolutely stunning (Y/n).” I smiled. “Thank you In-Jung.” He smiled at me and kept a hold on my hand. “Shall we go, princess?” I nodded and he kept a hold on my hand as we walked out the door. I waved goodbye to Ji-Hye before we were officially outside.

In-Jung lead me to a really nice black car. He let go of my hand and held open the door to the passenger seat for me. I smiled at him and got into the car and buckled in. In-Jung shut the door and made his way over to the driver’s side and got in. “Where are we going?” I asked him as he started the car. “That’s a surprise, my dear.” I nodded and sat back in the seat. In-Jung drove calmly and smoothly, better than me because I would be kind of reckless, but careful. I don’t know how those two mixes together but they do with me.

The car ride was really silent, knowing he didn’t talk much. I turned on the radio and got tired of listening to the music on it. It mostly being kpop, not that I don’t love kpop, I just want to play some of my music. I plugged in my phone to the aux cord, In-Jung didn’t stop me so I started playing some songs in English. In-Jung kept driving and drove for about 30 more minutes while I starred out the window, nodding my head to the music that was on my playlist.