71

(Y/n)

I wake up in an unknown room slightly confused. Then I remembered where I was. I was at a hotel, my apartment was empty and I was gonna meet BTS in a few days. I was gonna take the job at BigHit and work with BTS as a trainee. I get my results back tonight. I still need to give my answer to BTS about working at BigHit.

I grabbed my suitcase and my camera and went over to the desk that was placed in the corner. I set it up to face me. I sat there for a second as I pressed record. I did a slight wave. “Hello, (Y/n) Here! This is a personal message just for you BTS and Bang Shi-Hyuk! I saw your video asking me to join and that I was already offered a spot as a trainee. I’d like to thank you guys for this opportunity, I know the maknae line spammed my phone with messages asking me to work for BigHit. Taehyung was the first to ask, then Jimin, Jungkook was just there, He told me to just do what would make me happy.”

My phone went off and I looked at it. “Speak of the devil, at the moment I and recording this you guys are spamming my phone. Anyways! I would like to tell you that, I accept your offer! It will be fun working with you guys. Thank you again and see you in a few days!” I waved to the camera saying bye then I uploaded it to my computer and edited it slightly before I sent it to the group chat and waited.

(Taehyung)

    My phone, as did everyone else’s, went off just as we finished practicing. I grabbed it and saw it was a video message sent by (Y/n). I instantly got excited. “(Y/n) sent us a video!” I said loudly and grabbed my headphones to watch it. Like our video, it started out black before I saw her adorable face and her wave slightly. “Hello, (Y/n) Here! This is a personal message just for you BTS and Bang Shi-Hyuk! I saw your video asking me to join and that I was already offered a spot as a trainee. I’d like to thank you guys for this opportunity, I know the maknae line spammed my phone with messages asking me to work for BigHit. Taehyung was the first to ask, then Jimin, Jungkook was just there, He told me to just do what would make me happy.” I was excited because of the way she said my name. I loved her voice, it was adorable. I’m so excited to meet her. I’m gonna actually attack her with hugs. Her phone went off on the video, she laughed slightly and showed it to the camera.

    “Speak of the devil, at the moment I and recording this you guys are spamming my phone. Anyways! I would like to tell you that, I accept your offer! It will be fun working with you guys. Thank you again and see you in a few days!” I yelled out in joy as I heard that (Y/n) will work at BigHit. Just then Jimin yelled out a loud “YES!” I looked over at him. “Hyung! (Y/n) is actually gonna work here.” Slowly all the other members watched the video and were excited to work with her.

Jungkook was having a mental breakdown though. He wasn’t ready to meet (Y/n). He’s been a fan of her for a few years. Now he was finally meeting her. “Kookie, It’s gonna be okay, I’m sure (Y/n) will be just as nervous to meet us as you are to meet her.” Namjoon-hyung said. Kookie kept looking into space with his Jungshook face. Then he snapped out of it. “Yeah okay..” He said nervously.

I laughed at his cuteness. “Trust me Kookie, when we meet her it will be easy. I bet she will be adorable and you’ll instantly get comfortable with her.” I told him and patted his head. “Why don’t we talk to her now and spam her phone.” “You mean spam all our phones,” Yoongi said from the couch. “No, lets all spam her. You guys in?” They all nodded, except Jin, who was being a mom and said it was rude, and yoongi who already looked like he was falling asleep. We all grabbed our phones and got ready. “3.. 2.. 1.. GO!”