127

Namjoon

    I got some rest before we went to pick up (Y/n) from the airport. I was the only one awake right now and it’s almost 11 pm. I have to wake the others up, so they can get ready and we can get to the airport before (Y/n) arrives. I went to Jin’s and Yoongi’s room and knocked on the door. They didn’t answer so I walked in. I walked up to Jin and shook him awake.

    “Hey Hyung, it’s almost 11 pm. It’s time to get up and get ready.” Jin nodded tiredly as he got up slowly. I walked over to Yoongi, feeling slightly scared of him. I slowly shook him awake. He groaned. “What the fuck..” He said. I backed away. “Hyung, time to get up, we have to get ready to go and get (Y/n).”

    He glared at me but got up anyways. I sighed in relief, grateful I didn’t die. I exited their room and woke the others. Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok woke up instantly. While Jungkook was nervous though. I patted his back to comfort him. “Hyung, I don’t know if I can do this.” I sighed at him. “Jungkook, you’ll be fine. It’s just (Y/n). We’ve been talking to her for a while now.”

    Jungkook looked at me. I could tell he was nervous. “If you get too nervous and feel sick, you can always go and sit in the car.” He nodded at my words. I smiled showing off my dimples. “Come on, go take a shower. You want to smell good for (Y/n).” He finally got up. Taehyung then walked into the room, a towel around his waist.

    “Hyung, I don’t know what to wear.” He said as he shook out his hair. Jungkook left the room and I sighed. “Just wear something comfortable, I highly doubt she will judge how you dress.” I went over to his closet and pulled out a random shirt. “Wear this with some black jeans.” I threw it at him and he smiled. “Thanks Hyung.”

    Eventually everyone was ready and we made our way to the airport. Most of us went back to sleep on the drive there. Meaning Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin. Taehyung was on his phone, Jin was driving, and I was fighting sleep. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. ‘12:23 pm.. We have about 30 minutes til (Y/n)’s plane arrives.’ We only have about 5 minutes left til we get to the airport.

    I turned back into my seat and started waking the others again. “Hey guys, we’re almost there. We have about 5 minutes. I would wake up.” I shook them slightly. Just then all our phones went off. I smiled to myself, knowing who it is. I grabbed my phone and looked at the others. “(Y/n) just texted all of us, if you wanna see it, you gotta wake up.” I said to them while opening my phone.

(hey yall im still alive. also what do you guys think of TXT? I'm definitely stanning them. Beomgyu is my bias uwu)