135

(Y/n)

It's been about 2 weeks since the incident and I've been working hard on my debut, learning the dance, then practicing it any chance I got. I knew I was working too hard, but ever since the thing with In-Jung. I never wanted to think about it ever again. I had to work to keep my mind off it. The boys were worried. I know they were, they stayed by my side quite a bit. I was honestly grateful for this, I didn't want to be alone anymore. They were starting to get a bit busier since they're releasing their new album, right after I debut.

Currently, I'm practicing my dances for Solo and my other songs. BTS was also practicing in the other room. I was debuting in a week, my concept photos were taken already and my music video was recorded and edited, ready to post that Wednesday. Then two weeks after that, BTS's Love Yourself: Her album is released to the public. I stood by the past two weeks watching them record, produce, make the music videos, listen to their music. I never thought I'd be given a chance to be the first one to listen to their music, currently, my favorite tracks are Mic Drop and Serendipity.

I was so out of it, I didn't realize I stopped dancing until my choreographer snapped his fingers in my face. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)!" I snapped out of my daze. "I'm sorry!" He laughed at my reaction. "I was just saying that we practiced enough, You're ready to debut. Your introduction video will be released Friday and then your music video will be released next Wednesday, then that Sunday you'll be performing on MNet with your title track 'Solo', understand?" I nodded, nervously. My debut was so close I couldn't help but be nervous, "Now, why don't you go bother those boys? I heard that they just finished practicing and are off for the day." I smiled upon hearing this and bowed to my choreographer and said a small thank you before grabbing my bag and running into the practice room next to mine.

"Sup guys." I walked through the doors of their room, their gazes snapped into my direction and they smiled, well Hoseok took a running start at me and tackled me in a hug. "YOU'RE DEBUTING NEXT WEDNESDAY!" He yelled directly into my ear. "You know Hoseok, I'd love to keep my hearing right before I debut." He laughed. "Sorry." He pulled me up and I looked at the others. "I forgot how quick you're debuting. It hasn't been that long since you've joined us." Namjoon said. I shrugged and walked over to a couch and sat down next to Yoongi. "I mean, it's nerve-racking. I've never performed in front of people, I mean, my introductory video will be released on Friday, My music video gets released next Wednesday, then I perform at MNet on that Sunday, It's just all so quick."

Jungkook sat down next to me, squishing me between Yoongi and him, patting my back. "I know it's scary, but trust me, people will be screaming your name. You're already pretty popular so you'll just be more popular and loved by all." I sighed. "I'm just wondering how everyone will react to Big Hit having a girl idol since there mainly boy groups like you, fangirls will hate me, TXT currently being made, so that's another boy group coming along. I just feel as though girls will hate me since I'm gonna be under the same company as their 'oppas'-" I used finger quotes with the word oppas because we all know some of the girls who love BTS are older than them, or they're literally batshit crazy. "-It's just all so quick, it's scary. I just only hope that everyone will love me and accept me."

"I'm one hundred percent sure everyone will love you. You've worked so hard and deserve all of this, not to mention you're already well known around the K-Pop industry as well as the ARMY fandom for your covers and dance covers. Trust me, everything will be fine for you. Just remember, we're always here for you, we'll stick by your side and we'll continue to stay by your side as you continue to grow your career." Namjoon dropped some knowledge on us. Jin nodded. "And anyway, if some people hate you, who cares? Guess what, there will always be a few haters, but for every hater, a thousand fans drown out their insults. Never forget that. Do what you want, never let your dreams die." I smiled at their words.

"Thank you guys, honestly. I would have never made it this far if it wasn't for you, especially after what happened about a week ago.." I trailed off, knowing they knew what I was talking about. Yoongi put his arm around me. "We won't let anything like that happen to you again, promise me. We'll protect you, just think of us as your personal bodyguards, you're basically the baby of BigHit now since you're the newest, also the only girl idol among our company." I laughed, he's not wrong. "Thank you all." I hugged them. This was the beginning of everything.