125

Seokjin

(didn’t expect this did you-)

I watched as the younger ones begin to get overly excited. I sighed knowing they won’t calm down at all now until we see her. “Taehyung. Calm down, we still have to practice.” He was jumping slightly with little hops, really reminding me of a bunny. “I can’t hyung! She’s like my best friend and I’m excited to finally meet her.”

    Namjoon walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. “Let’s stop for today, PD-nim will understand we’re planning for (Y/n)’s arrival and what we’re gonna do tomorrow.” Taehyung nodded enthusiastically. “Isn’t this her first-time in Seoul?” Yoongi said while sitting on a couch.

    Jimin looked at him. “It is. So let’s take her to all our favorite places here in Seoul.” He suggested. I smiled. “I can make her some food so when she gets here, she can have a nice hot meal.” Jungkook shook his head. “She’s gonna be really tired and jetlagged. We should just take her to her house and we can bother her in the morning.”

    “That’s a good idea.” Hoseok said. “You can make her a good breakfast when she wakes up.” I nodded. “That’s smart.” I agreed. Namjoon sighed. “Okay, what do you guys like to do in Seoul. We need to make a list.” He said while he got a pen and some paper. “We’ll say what we like to do one by one, for starters, we have to visit Gyeongbokgung   It’s a must-see. Okay, Jin-hyung, what do you like to do?” Namjoon asked me after explaining what we will do.

    “I would like to take her to Giani’s Napoli, it’s a good place to eat.” I explained while Namjoon wrote it down. “What about you Yoongi?” The said male opened his eyes at the sound of his name. He sat up and started talking. “We obviously have to take her to the Han River, that's a must-see even if she is from Gwangju.” Namjoon wrote that down.

    One by one, everyone said what they like to do in Seoul here, their favorite places too. Eventually, we got a pretty good list. “We can do all this in the next couple days. Then we can introduce her to PD-nim, and she can start training.” Namjoon spoke confidently. “I doubt she’ll be a trainee for long, she already has so much talent. She can speak different languages. She can dance. She can sing. She can write songs. She can play instruments.” Jungkook explained.

    “You know her better than any of us, Jungkook. How many languages does she speak?” Taehyung asked. Jungkook thought for a moment before answering. “English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, and French. She’s still learning one now though, and that's German.” We were all shocked to hear she can speak basically 8 languages. “Keep in mind, she’s only truly fluent in Korean, English, and Japanese. She rarely speaks the others, she learned them because she planned on going on trips.” Jungkook cleared up

    “That’s a little better, considering those are the languages we know, well, mostly know. English is still hard.” Jimin said. We all laughed. “Mr. 148 IQ here learned it from watching a sitcom.” We laughed again. I checked the time and saw a couple of hours passed after we started planning.

    “It’s 6 am where (Y/n) lives, or should I say, used to live.” I chuckled at myself. “The timezone difference is gonna be hard for her. It is a 9-hour difference between our times.” Yoongi spoke tiredly.  “She’ll get used to it quickly. She’ll just mostly want to sleep.” Hoseok said.

    Just then, all our phones went off, indicating we all got a notification. I sighed knowing who it is. It’s (Y/n). She is the only reason why all our phones will go off at the same time. “Isn’t she supposed to be sleeping,” I said, slightly annoyed. “Well Hyung, it’s been a couple of hours.” Jungkook said as he took out his phone. Soon after that, he started laughing hysterically.

    Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok opened their phones and laughed too. I looked down at my phone at the notification saying (Y/n) sent a picture. I sighed and opened it up.