132

(Y/n)

“So, I will ask you this; (Y/n), do you accept being an idol signed by BigHit Entertainment?” I heard those words and I froze. ‘Do I really want to be an idol? Is this what I really want?’ I glanced at the 3 males sitting on my couch, then at the male standing in front of me. I kept thinking about it. Finally, I knew I had my answer. I stood up and looked at PD-nim and held out my hand.

“I accept your offer, PD-nim.” He smiled and shook my hand. Hoseok stood up quickly and tackled me in a hug. I let out a weird screech as I was picked up and spun around. “You’re officially going to work with us! We get to see you just about every day!” He set me down and I was slightly dizzy. “I mean, I thought I already was apart of the family. I mean you guys have told me multiple times that I am.” “Yes, but now it’s officially, (Y/n) you’ll come with me to my office. We’ll go sign the contract there. Boys, go to your practice room and prepare the song Boy Meets Evil to be played. (Y/n) and I will show up there soon once we get her into a better attire.”

As I was leaving the room PD-nim and I went one way, the boys went the other. “You don’t really have to deal about weight for me since I’m maybe 10 lbs off of being underweight,” I explained to him as we walked down the hallways. “I can see that, so your weight shouldn’t be a problem. Nothing about you should be a problem, however, I’m gonna ask you to get more ear piercings, from the looks of if you only have a couple.” I smiled. “I have 1 normal piercing on each side and a double helix piercing, that’s all.”

“In the end, you’re probably gonna have a total of 6 or 7 piercings? We’ll see. I’ll start looking for a manager for you tonight, then we can set up an appointment for your ears. Do you wear glasses? I’ve never seen you with them but you could just be wearing contacts.” He asked. “I do wear glasses, however, I can see almost perfectly without them. A couple of far away things can be blurry, depending on how far away it is.” He nodded. “You’re aware you’re gonna have to dye your hair at times too correct?” “I’m aware.”

We arrived at his office and he opened the door for me. I sat down in the same place I did when I arrived here. He sat down on his side of the desk and dug through his drawer and found a folder. “This right here is your folder. It will have my copy of all your items you’re getting, such as schedules. You don’t have one right now, we still need to introduce you to your fans.” He pulled out a paper and put it in front of me. “This is your contract, edited from the regular ones due to the fact that you have a different set of rules than the others who work here.” I nodded understandingly. “You may read over the contract again, then sign here if you truly do accept.” He pointed to the line down at the bottom.

I started reading the contract through so far it was pretty much the same, no dating fans, work hard etc. etc. I kept reading until the end. I looked up at PD-nim. “I still accept the contract. Nothing will stop me from doing this.” I said as I reached my hand out for a pen to sign the line with. He smiled and placed a pen in my hand and I wrote out my signature. “I’m gonna have to practice that for fan signs.” PD-nim laughed at my words then he grabbed the paper and put in back in the folder. “Let's go get you some clothes you can dance comfortably in, I’m sure we have some.”

We walked to a room with a lot of stylist in it. “You’ll get your own personal stylist too,” PD-nim said and he took me to one of the girls. “We need clothes that will fit her,” he pointed at me. “Some she can dance comfortably in, like sweatpants and a t-shirt.” The girl looked at me. “She’s tiny so hopefully we have some clothes that can fit her.” She walked over to a rack of clothes and started looking. She pulled out a white button-up shirt that already seemed already loose and checked the tag. “This is an extra small shirt for men. Go try it on please, we’ll find you some pants.” She said and pushed me towards a room.