75

(Y/n)

    I woke up slightly confused, not remembering falling asleep last night. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. It was only 7 am and I had time to get ready before 11 am to meet my friends. I gathered some clothes and went to take a shower. I finished washing up and put on a pair of black ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with the words ‘SAD BOYS’ on it, finally finishing it off with a pair of red hightop converse and a black zip-up hoodie.

    I checked the time and saw it was now 8 am. I decided to read a story on wattpad. It was called ‘How to Steal Jeon’s Girl.’ by Jungshook for Jungkook.* It’s a good story so far so I kept reading it.

    It was about 9 when I got to the last updated chapter. I finished the chapter and saw there were no more for now. “AHH! Why a cliffhanger Jungshook, Whyyy?” I was pretending to be upset and then laughed at myself. “This book needs more attention, it’s really good.” I saw the time and I thought about texting the boys for a little bit, it was only 6 pm there, but they might be busy eating dinner or something. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t bother them.’ I decided not to text them.

    I laid in bed until 10 am and decided just to go to Starbucks now, I’d rather be there insanely early rather than late, plus it's quite a drive from where I live. I grabbed my backpack which held my wallet, phone charger, and some extra stuff if I needed it. I got in my car, put on some music and started to drive.

    I ended up driving around town for a while and I stopped in a store and bought a couple snacks, figuring we’re gonna be doing stupid shit all day. In the back of my car now laid gummy bears, goldfish, hot Cheetos, and some other snacks. I arrived at Starbucks at 10:53 and saw two people sitting in a corner and they called me over. I saw that they were both my old friends, Sage and James. “Hey guys, long time no see.” I said as soon as I got there.

    We hugged and were happy to see each other. “It’s been so long Girl!” Sage said. I smiled and looked at James who sat across from me. “Did you guys order yet?” I asked. “No, we’re waiting for the others.” Just then Amber, Lucas, Londyn, and Victoria walked through the door.

    “What’s up hoes!” Amber shouted and the other customers glared at her slightly. “Oops.” She said as she sat down next to me after I hugged Lucas, Londyn, and Victoria. “Did you guys all show up together?” I asked and they nodded. “(Y/n) did you pass your exams?” I looked at James as he spoke and blushed slightly for no reason. I used to have a huge crush on him.

    I smiled wide as I looked at all them, expecting my answer. “I PASSED!” I said loudly and they cheered. “Let’s go order! (Y/n) your order is on me.” Amber said. We all stood up and walked to the counter. “After we get out drinks, let’s get this party started.” Lucas said. We all ordered our drinks and I took a picture of mine and Amber’s drink by each other. I posted the picture to Twitter. “Let’s go.” I smiled and we walked out of Starbucks.

* - This is an actual story by my friend, She worked hard on it and it deserves more attention than it gets. If you like Yoongi and Jungkook then this love triangle is perfect for you.