Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

I smiled at my phone, this was the happiest I've been in a long time. My wolf was putting images in my head that made my mouth drool. Our mate was perfect. His eyes were like a pool that I could swim in forever, and his smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever witnessed. He has an amazing little dimple on his left side that only appears when he smiles. He's perfect, and I couldn't have asked for a better mate. I could feel my wolfs satisfaction in the back of my mind. I had to keep pushing away some of the inappropriate images she was repeatedly putting in my mind.

We were texting back and forth. It was now one am, but I didn't care. I just found my soulmate, my other half. Words do not describe how I feel right now.

My phone buzzed in my hand and I smiled, seeing Elijah's name flash across my phone. The text read, "Alpha is not happy about Amber leaving. He told me he feels like he's going insane not having her with him. His wolf is worried. I've never seen him like this."

"That's crazy. Amber didn't tell me why she was in such a hurry, I guess now it all makes sense."

I knew that Amber didn't want to go back to being a werewolf. Her dad told her that he would find her and kill her as she ran away. She figured the best way to be safe would be to start over. She changed her last name, but kept her first. Her mother came up with the name Amber, for the golden color that were in her eyes. I went with her when she ran away, we were both pack slaves. I was always one, but I was never beaten like Amber. I was found as a rogue, but they took me in and forced me to be one of their servants. For many years I was Amber's only friend. I was thrilled when she told me she was gonna run away and that she wanted me to come with.

I know that she's scared of history repeating itself, but her mate can help her. He will protect her. He will treat her like a queen, and if he doesn't he'll have me to deal with.

My phone buzzed once again, the vibration sending me out of my train of thought. This new message wasn't from Elijah though, it was from Isaac.

"I want to see her, now."

I gulped, not knowing what to do. He's an alpha, so I have to obey him, but I don't want to betray my best friend. I sighed knowing what I was about to do would make me dead come tomorrow morning. I texted back Issac with our address, and to my surprise he responded back immediately.

"On our way."

My stomach fluttered a little because I knew that I was now going to see my mate once again, but the flutters quickly turned into guilt.

Amber is going to kill me.

--------------

There was a loud knock at the door and I cringed, hoping that it didn't wake up Amber. It's one thing to be caught after the crime, but if your caught in the middle of it, it's way worse. I opened up the door and Amber's mate stood there, a stern look on his face. I bowed my head in respect and opened up the door fully. He may not be my alpha yet, but he's still an alpha. His wolf still has a lot more authority over mine.

He walked in, looking around the apartment. I turned back to the door and saw Elijah, his cute smile made me blush. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in. Their Delta wasn't with them. Alpha Isaac walked around, looking at everything. I know our apartment is old and small, but at least its clean. Elijah leaned down towards my ear, and whispered, "You should have seen him when he came back from the bathroom to see her gone. He looked murderous."

"I can hear you, you know that right?" Alpha Isaac gave Elijah a glare, and proceeded to walk over to us. Elijah just laughed nervously, and I could feel his grip tighten on me slightly.

"Where is she?" You could hear the desperation in his voice.

"She's asleep right now. She's in the bedroom at the end of the hall on the left."

He nodded once and calmly walked down the hall. I let out a small sigh of relief when he was out of sight. He was intimidating. His eyes were dull, and he never smiled. I felt kind of bad for Amber.

--------

Isaac's pov-

As I walked down the hall, her fruity smell was getting stronger. My wolf had been bugging me all night, wanting me to mark her immediately. I know that she's not ready for that yet, but she will be coming back with me soon, whether she wants to or not. Then when she is ready, I will mark her. I had only been away from her for a few hours, and I was already going insane. I go back home in a couple of days, and I plan on taking her back with me.

As I opened up her door, I saw her small body underneath her bed sheets. I could hear her snore quietly, and I smiled slightly. She was so cute. I closed the door behind me and walked over to her bed. Her mouth was gaped open, and a little bit of drool was coming out. Her breathing was smooth and steady.

I stayed as quiet as possible, it was way too early in the morning and I didn't want her to be up. I began to slowly kneel down so I was eye level with her. She was beautiful. She looked so fragile sleeping. I think part of her could tell that I was standing here because she stopped snoring. I got up silently and walked away, hoping that she wouldn't realize that I was even there. I figured that she needed her sleep, and can see me in the morning. I was planning on taking her out to breakfast to try and get to know her a little more. She seems scared of me, and that makes me worried. I'm her mate, I would never hurt her. I closed the door and walked into the living room. Olivia and Elijah sat on the couch talking and laughing back and forth. It hurt to see them like that, I wish I could be like that with Amber, but I don't know if she would ever let me in. I'm going to show her that she can trust me.

"We cant leave her." My wolf growled in my head. He was silent the entire time we were in her room. Part of me didn't want to leave her either.

"Can I stay here tonight? My wolf needs to be with her." It was weird to be asking someone for permission for something, especially to ask permission from a rogue.

She stood up, and stretched. "Yea, I'll go get an extra blanket and pillow. You can take the couch if you want."

I thanked her, and she smiled kindly. She went down the hall, and Elijah got up and followed her. She came back a few moments later, and handed me a red and black checkered blanket and a matching pillow. I thanked her once again, and laid down on the couch. I shut my eyes, my mates smell was strong in the air. Before long she'll be sleeping next to me on our bed at home.

----------
A.N.

Hey! So I decided to switch up the point of views for a little bit. I hope you guys liked it! I don't know how often I'll write chapters like this, but let me know if you want to hear more!

-Danielle