Chapter 10

"I want to train."

Isaac leaned back into his chair, his eyes lifted from the paper work from his desk, and his face held no emotion. They glanced over my body, seemingly scanning over every inch. Making me feel that much more intimidated standing there in that moment. I couldn't take his stare for much longer, and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear; a habit I have when I'm nervous.

"Okay. Are you sure you're ready to train with the rest of the pack? Their training can be quite difficult and intense. I don't want you to get hurt."

Isaac's pack was one of the toughest packs in the world. I've heard numerous stories about their bravery in battles amongst the tales of their teamwork. My father envied this pack. I recall hearing objects hitting the tv at home when Isaacs father's name would be said over the news.

Isaac's father was an outstanding leader. He lead his pack with dignity, and overall he genuinely cared about each member. Each time another member was born, he would have a ceremony to welcome them. When they died, he always had the best speeches. At least that's what I've heard.

Isaacs pack deserved a good Luna. If I was going to be one, I wanted to be as good as Isaacs parents were. After being here for almost a week and observing his pack, I realize each member here is very important. I want to be as just of importance to them. It's time for me to regain my wolf strength, and be apart of this pack.

"I'm ready."

Isaac agreed to work on his papers later, and lead me down to the training fields. The fields were large and were packed with wolves sparring each other. I watched as two women practically tackled each other in their wolf forms. I was a little nervous, but I needed to get over myself. I've dealt with way worse pain. I can handle this.

A shirtless man with scars all over his body was yelling at the wolves, but not in a bad way. He was encouraging them. Yelling, "Go for the legs!" "Wider Stances!" "Nice Form!" at different wolves all over the field. Some wolves saw Isaac and I, and stopped for a few seconds to bow, Isaac nodding his head in respect. The shirtless man stopped and smiled. "Ah. Alpha. So nice to see you again. It's been a couple days since I've seen you out here."

The mans accent was thick, and I couldn't tell where he was from. Isaac laughed and stuck his hand out, almost greeting him as if they hadn't seen each other in years. "Yes, well I've had a lot of paperwork to do. I found my mate, and it's not easy trying to get all the paperwork settled for someone with as much history as she."

The man turned to look at me. I stood closely behind Isaac, peering around his shoulder much like a little kid. "Why this must be her. Hello there, love. My name is Axel. You don't have to be afraid, now. I don't bite."

Isaac moved allowing me better access to Axel. I stuck my hand out, trying to be brave, and he took it and pulled me in for a hug. "Now, love, see? Ain't no need to be afraid."

I was a little tense, but I relaxed. Axel was nice, and not at all what I expected him to act like. He looks so intimidating. A huge scar runs across his face, as well as many others all over his body. He was very broad, and he looked like he could kill me easily by just touching me. He was by far the opposite of intimidating though now. He was like a teddy bear.

I was released and pulled into Isaacs side shortly after. I could tell that Isaac was uneasy by another male touching me, but he didn't let it show....too much.

"It's nice to meet you, Axel. I'm Amber." I told him calmly. I wasn't nervous anymore. His good vibes made me relax. Also Isaac's touch helped too, but I wouldn't let him know that.

"We were looking to train Amber. She wants to train like the wrest."

Axel looked at me and back to Isaac, a small smile growing on his face. "Alright. How much training have you had before?"