Chapter 15

I woke up this morning to being shaken. A small woman stood there in a maid outfit. I did not recognize the woman, but she gave off a calming vibe.

"Goodmorning Luna. I'm here to make sure you are up and atom in time for your meeting."

I stared blankly at her for a few minutes, confusion etched amongst my face.

"Meeting?" I questioned. I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes and waited for her to respond. She sounded hesitant at first, but I could hear her fix her apron and readjust her posture as if to look more confident.

"Yes. Your brunch meeting with the former luna?"

Im sure my face must have given away that I had no idea what she was talking about. She sighed and pulled the sheets off of my body. "Forgive me, but we really have a tight schedule to keep." She grabbed my hand and tugged me off the bed. I bit my tongue to prevent the small groan that wanted to escape my lips.

She placed a small hand on my back, pushing me slightly to the restroom.

"It was decided yesterday that you were to attend a meeting with Sophia. She wishes to meet you and discuss some things with you."

I was still really confused, but before I could even ask her anything else, she turned on the shower and walked out of the room. A few seconds later, she walked back in, a black clothing item folded nicely in the palm of her hand.

"You have to be fully showered and dressed in an hour. I trust you know where everything is you may need to bathe?"

I nodded my head, taking the clothes from her and holding them awkwardly. She turned on her heel and walked out of the room, shutting the door behind her in the process.

I did as she said, she knocked on the bathroom door just as I was finishing up the last few touches of mascara from the bottle that I found in a bag underneath the sink.

We walked out of the room, the maids hand still laying on the small of my back guiding me throughout the massive maize that is the pack house.

When we finally stopped walking, we had arrived at a large wooden door at the end of a hall. The maid, whose name has yet to be learned, knocks on the door. A strong and polite, "come in" sounded inside the room. The maid looked at me and bowed, turning away and walking down the hallway where we just came.

A part of me wanted to run after her. To beg her to take me back down to my room where I can lay in  bed and finish the sleep that I was awoken from. I turned around though, and tried to swallow the last of my nerves before walking into the room.

I pushed the door open. Inside the room was a small living room like setup. It had a large fireplace straight in front of me, with a few old style couches in front of it with a beautiful wooden table just before the furniture.

I looked over to a cart in the corner, that has a various amount of coffee and tea cups. A tall woman stood over by the side of it, looking out of the window. She could sense my presence and stiffened slightly. Her back was to me and yet I still felt intimidated.

My hands smoothed out the black dress I was in. It was a rather beautiful dress, one that was elegant and business casual at the same time. It clung to my every curve, showing pretty much everyone the exact shape of my body.

"Well don't be shy dear. Come in." She turned around and gave me a small smile.

Sophia was beautiful to say the least. Her blonde hair landing just before her shoulders. She wore a very business professional outfit, one that managed to make me feel out of place even with the fancy dress on.