Chapter 1

~Narrator's POV~

Y/N, Michael and Jeremy sat in Michael's basement which reeked of weed. They sat in three beanbags playing Mario Kart. Of course, Michael was in first place with Y/N in 3rd and Jeremy in 4th. But soon, Y/N passed Michael and won in first place. Jeremy threw his controller to the side, he was mad that he came in 5th. Michael came in 3rd. "You upset, Heere?" Y/N said smugly. "Not at all, L/N." Jeremy responded. They all burst into laughter. Then Jeremy's phone vibrated. He checked it then stood up. "Where are you going?" Michael asked. "Erm, just come with me." Jeremy replied. Michael stood up and put on his iconic red hoodie. Y/N put on her F/C jacket and they both followed Jeremy.

~Y/N's POV~

We went to a sketchy back room of a show store at the mall. There was a guy with a shoe box there. He gave off this vibe that I don't like. Jeremy handed the dude about $200 and the guy gave Jeremy a small pill. I looked at Jeremy confused. "What is that?" I asked. "A Squip. It helps you be cool and all that. Rich told me about it but there's nothing online about it. Pretty cool right?" Jeremy told us. 'Helps you be cool'? I think I need to get one.....

-Time Skip To Later That Day-
~Y/N's POV~
I was staying over at Michael's house that night since I didn't want to go back to my drunk dad. Me and Michael have calling and texting Jeremy since he took the 'Squip' but he didn't respond. But why? All three of us were so close but Jeremy is drifting away. Then it clicked in my head. The Squip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 302